Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He means the attack on the team coach. It's like the memorial for the Heysel victims stating the deaths were due to a wall collapsing......

Uber ****s
No he doesn’t, he stated the coach attack but referred to other events.

Please allow the question to be answered without diving in to mention Heysel again.

What events are you referring to?

I only meant the CL ties where we did have the rub of the green on some big decisions that led to us knocking you out the comp. Just stated the Coach attack because vice versa would’ve had my blood boiling.

Wow try missing your main players for months at a time not one fucking game.
Imagine having no Salah no Van Dickhead for half of the season.
We have had loads of injuries and you moan about 2...
I said a few weeks ago that injuries can be the difference between winning and not, especially in a tight race. The last time the rags won the league it was largely due to keeping an injury prone Van Persie fit all season. Leicester had barely any injuries when they won the league, and I think (correct me if I'm wrong) Chelsea were fairly injury free last time they won it. We didn't do too badly last season either, certainly compared to the first two times we won it. But this season has been pretty horrendous so far. It's not just the injuries, it's when they've occurred and how so many of them have been in the same positions.

Having said that, you can't take anything away from them so far. Even without too many injuries, it's hard to be as consistent as they've been so far.

How come were getting so many injuries compaired to other teams is it our training methods or exercises or just bad luck.

How come were getting so many injuries compaired to other teams is it our training methods or exercises or just bad luck.
Last time we were really good on injuries was under Mancini but he sacked the head guy due to an injection on one of the players if I remember correctly, think it was Kun's foot.

Lack of a quality replacement perhaps along with little protection from officials and luck play a big part but ultimately I think it's the intensity of our play that weakens players to leave them more susceptible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.