Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still have that diving panel thing?
I've noticed they've stopped giving yellow cards for diving recently. Every few years, they'll have a crack down on it that'll last a few months, and then it goes back to normal. Palace should have definitely had at least one against us, and the ref obviously saw it too.

I wonder when we will be hearing “Liverpool need to lose for the good of the league” Mmmmmm I wonder

Was just thinking a bit more about the salad dive and its noticeable when these dives or other incidents (the rags or dippers) leading to very soft penalties occur the pundits usually laugh it off or completely ignore it,like “well it looks like he’s got away with that one haha” or yeah it’s a bit soft but they deserve it on the overall context of the game”.if it’s another team the pundits nearly but not quite are calling them out for cheating,or “I don’t like to see that in our game the ref has been conned “.

727 pages tells me you guys are worried. And with good reason too. If it happens we deserve it no question. Game at the Etihad could almost put you out of it.

City won it when we had Suarez and were steamrolling everyone, and also came back when the rags had like an 8 point lead in deep spring. I'm absolutely going to enjoy the ride, and this moment while we're strong, but I'm not assuming anything at all.

City still have to be favorites.

Mostly 700 pages complaining about your ridiculous luck and biased refs. We’re a far better team despite being behind you. Gomez and Oxlade’s been your only important injuries, while we’ve had Danilo, Mendy, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva and Aguero out with injuries

Oh COME ON. Do you just want to be handed the title and win by 20 points every season?

It won't kill you to admit we've bought well, Klopp is a good coach and there's a real title race on. That doesn't mean you have to like us, and that does not take away anything from your team.

Oh COME ON. Do you just want to be handed the title and win by 20 points every season?

It won't kill you to admit we've bought well, Klopp is a good coach and there's a real title race on. That doesn't mean you have to like us, and that does not take away anything from your team.
Winning with 20 points again would be great tbh. Yes, please

City won it when we had Suarez and were steamrolling everyone, and also came back when the rags had like an 8 point lead in deep spring. I'm absolutely going to enjoy the ride, and this moment while we're strong, but I'm not assuming anything at all.

City still have to be favorites.

Bollocks. You’re saying the right things on a City forum but liverpool are now huge favourites. People were saying a few weeks ago that nobody could catch us when we were 2 whole points clear.
Now we’re back in 3rd and 7 off the top. I haven’t given up but we are now the underdogs.

Bollocks. You’re saying the right things on a City forum but liverpool are now huge favourites. People were saying a few weeks ago that nobody could catch us when we were 2 whole points clear.
Now we’re back in 3rd and 7 off the top. I haven’t given up but we are now the underdogs.

The match against you is going to be such an important one. Obviously our biggest test of the season. I’m not worried about the Arsenal match and think their own fans massively overrate their team. They fail to realise they’ve become the old Liverpool.

They’re W5-D3-L8 in their past 16 PL Away Matches. One Clean Sheet in there (Against Huddersfield)

Even this season they’ve had the easiest run of Away Matches. 4 Away Wins against Cardiff, Newcastle and Fulham who are all Bottom 6. Bournemouth the other, helped by an own goal of the season contender.

Take Huddersfield out of the equation teams to score the least amount of home goals this season are Palace, Fulham, Newcastle and Southampton. All of them scored past Arsenal. They cannot defend and despite conceding fewer than the rags they are worse on the eye in defence and they’re for opening up.

I think we’ll nullify their attack and try to win controlled but I’d go all out end to end against them with their defence.

Every game’s a banana skin and I don’t believe for a second we’ll go unbeaten but at home I’d only say Spurs and Chelsea really concern me. It’s away from home we’re vulnerable. 3rd of Jan is our obvious test and our hardest game of the season by some distance and despite your shock back to back defeats there’s a huge chance we’ll drop points, all of them for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.