Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah, not to face any action over the dive yesterday...sky sports
I thought punishment was automatic if a player dived and then the team benefited from it by scoring. Has that rule gone now or is it just adding to the wankfest for those bin dipping twats?

I thought punishment was automatic if a player dived and then the team benefited from it by scoring. Has that rule gone now or is it just adding to the wankfest for those bin dipping twats?
There was definite contact. That'll give them the excuse they need. Never mind that it's the sort of contact that would struggle to unbalance a newborn kitten.

The hilarious thing is that when you speak to Liverpool fans, they genuinely think that they don't get the decisions. It's obvious to fans of every other team.

There was definite contact. That'll give them the excuse they need. Never mind that it's the sort of contact that would struggle to unbalance a newborn kitten.

The hilarious thing is that when you speak to Liverpool fans, they genuinely think that they don't get the decisions. It's obvious to fans of every other team.
I’ve only seen it once but it’s a definite dive and regardless of contact as you say it’s the excuse they will use. Not every contact in the box is a penalty, the old pro’s make me piss when they come out with shit like “there’s minimal contact but he’s entitled to go down” no he isn’t entitled, it’s up to the Ref to cut the cheating out. Will VAR sort it out? If it’s the ref that has a look I’m not sure as they would still look at that cheating Egyptian Dipper and conclude there was contact, however if it was Aguero against the rags and his leg was nearly snapped in two they will wave play on.

They have an exclusion clause built into their contract with the PL/FA/PiGMOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.