Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone concerned about what records Liverpool might break this season? Half a season gone and only 6 points dropped.

Just watched motd and fuck me, salah went to ground like he’d been shot, couldn’t believe they gave a pen for it, would have thought a booking ffs...

Ooh, Denis, get with the programme. He's a full kit Anfield wanker so there's never gonna be any fall out following forensic scrutiny by the game's governing body. I watched the Watford v CFC game last night and just wondered had it been Dippers v CFC would there be ferocity unfolded had Allisson given away the pen. Would the Greco-Roman wrestling move on Hazard have been greeted with "FFS, it's a contact sport, the keeper's entitled to go for it, and there was minimal contact!" And all spoken with a gozz-lubricated, throaty Carragher accent?

I've concluded that Salah must train during the week with a selection of zimmerframes. As soon as he has to leave said frame in the changing room he's fucked at staying on his feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.