Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'expert' panel have decided that what? Saleh dived but didn't and therefore will not be banned! Surprise, not. So will be available for both Arse and us. I am surprised though that anyone is bothering playing the rest of the season. Give 'em the trophy now. They are worse than the rags for being given everything. Sorry, wash my mouth out nobody is that bad.

Unfortunately there seems to be a difference between diving and exaggerating. I think both are cheating, but the experts will focus on "why did the defender have his hand there".

Good man, Gordy. That's exactly what he is, and now the FArce have given him carte blanche I expect he'll be going down at the earliest opportunity v The Arse, and woe betide any ref who thinks of getting out a card. Look out, Lee Probert, yer might have competition in that League you've been sent to!

I think we come to the PL games, week in and week out, thinking that the quality of football will tell in the end. Yesterday and the confirmation by the FArce today puts a completely different perspective on it! How many seasons ago was it, ironically, that Sergio was wiped out inside the Southampton penalty area only for Corporal Jones to rip off his pocket and yellow card him for diving! That decision and this weekend's puts the lie to those who believe it's just down to the football!

Apparently, the FArce decided that there was contact in the case of El Pharaoh going down so that's that! But it seems the rules have been changed since Niasse and Lanzini got two matches. I've seen clips of all three and there's contact in all three! The FArce are clearly making up the rules as they go along and changing them to fit individual personnel.

Its the bias panal that decides these decisions thats the problem so sterling does what Salah does and by a miracle the referee gives us a penalty, the whole media be in melt down they'll be a 24 hours calling out Sterling for being a cheat and a diver come the Panel decision they look at with a diffenent mind set thats the fault in the decision! Will Var next season change all this? Leta hope so!!

I stopped reading when you mentioned key injuries and Danilo in the same sentence. Just worry about winning a game first champs.

Can we keep this one? I want him here in May.

By that time he'll have no interest in football and will have gone back to killing hitch hikers in the outback.

Its the bias panal that decides these decisions thats the problem so sterling does what Salah does and by a miracle the referee gives us a penalty, the whole media be in melt down they'll be a 24 hours calling out Sterling for being a cheat and a diver come the Panel decision they look at with a diffenent mind set thats the fault in the decision! Will Var next season change all this? Leta hope so!!

If the rules were set in stone, season on season, and people knew what constituted the basis of a charge no one could complain. But it's not only the media calling out our players it's the fuckin' panel being given or interpreting the characteristics of each incident of 'tumbling' differently, depending on who is being charged. Anyone know if Danny Murphy was on that panel?

If the rules were set in stone, season on season, and people knew what constituted the basis of a charge no one could complain. But it's not only the media calling out our players it's the fuckin' panel being given or interpreting the characteristics of each incident of 'tumbling' differently, depending on who is being charged. Anyone know if Danny Murphy was on that panel?

Decisions should be made straight after a game within an hour of the final whistle! There is to many gray area's we should make it black and white its either a penalty if you put a hand on a player and that player makes a meal out of it or the plauer is called a cheat and banned! Everyone who watched that Salah penalty decision know there wasnt enough contact for him to go down like that he is a cheat

Decisions should be made straight after a game within an hour of the final whistle! There is to many gray area's we should make it black and white its either a penalty if you put a hand on a player and that player makes a meal out of it or the plauer is called a cheat and banned! Everyone who watched that Salah penalty decision know there wasnt enough contact for him to go down like that he is a cheat

Sadly the longer things dragged on, the more time it gives the media chance to bring in ‘experts’ from everywhere ( usually connected with the required club ) to spout propaganda to influence the masses

i take it you have never played football then.

I am a defender, so my view is that both are cheating. Both are situations where you can stand up, nothing wrong has been done by the defender and yet the attacker decides to try and fool the referee.

Sadly the longer things dragged on, the more time it gives the media chance to bring in ‘experts’ from everywhere ( usually connected with the required club ) to spout propaganda to influence the masses

Thats the idea and the rag scouse loving media do it to its fulll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.