Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decisions should be made straight after a game within an hour of the final whistle! There is to many gray area's we should make it black and white its either a penalty if you put a hand on a player and that player makes a meal out of it or the plauer is called a cheat and banned! Everyone who watched that Salah penalty decision know there wasnt enough contact for him to go down like that he is a cheat

I wouldn't mind one fuckin' jot with Salah getting yesterday's pen if the Whistling Wankers award a pen every single time for a defender placing a hand on an attacker or putting an arm round an attacker. EFC got a pen yesterday for a handball. In the same incident an EFC player had the shirt ripped off him. Had Agent Mee not stuck up his hand would Michael The Bottler have given the pen for grabbing and ripping off an attacker's shirt? I think not. Unless, of course, it's Micah and Phil Dowd!

Seeing as he never will... That's pretty easy to say.

Have you ever been in the Match Day thread when a City player tries to cheat? It doesn’t happen often thankfully, but when it does that player gets plenty of shit for it. If Salah played for City he would get the exact same shit for cheating.

I am a defender, so my view is that both are cheating. Both are situations where you can stand up, nothing wrong has been done by the defender and yet the attacker decides to try and fool the referee.

What the defender did was not a foul. You know it, all my football fan mates (not all city) know it, its just a shame that those in charge cant admit it wasnt a foul.
If you have played football before, which I doubt you have after your reply, then you know that wasnt a foul.
The only cheat in this instance is Salah.

Apparently his theatrics didn’t reach the threshold required to deceive the ref pmsl.

Just enough to get the penalty though yes?

Fucking laughable but no surprise as they would never ban him.

He also went down extremely easy to get the very soft penalty to win the points at Palace but we all knew this season, they would be playing with 14 most games and its turned out that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.