Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the defender did was not a foul. You know it, all my football fan mates (not all city) know it, its just a shame that those in charge cant admit it wasnt a foul.
If you have played football before, which I doubt you have after your reply, then you know that wasnt a foul.
The only cheat in this instance is Salah.

You have not read my posts. Do it, and you will see we are 100% in agreement.

My whole point, from the beginning, is that it doesn't matter that there is contact. It is just as much of a dive as the Rooney penalty, that he was penalised for.

You have not read my posts. Do it, and you will see we are 100% in agreement.

My whole point, from the beginning, is that it doesn't matter that there is contact. It is just as much of a dive as the Rooney penalty, that he was penalised for.

"I am a defender, so my view is that both are cheating. Both are situations where you can stand up, nothing wrong has been done by the defender and yet the attacker decides to try and fool the referee."

I have read your posts, where is the defender cheating? He laid a hand on Salah who dived, only one person cheated. If every player who was touched like that then there would be a free kick etc every minute. You cannot defend this, pure blatant cheating.

"I am a defender, so my view is that both are cheating. Both are situations where you can stand up, nothing wrong has been done by the defender and yet the attacker decides to try and fool the referee."

I have read your posts, where is the defender cheating? He laid a hand on Salah who dived, only one person cheated. If every player who was touched like that then there would be a free kick etc every minute. You cannot defend this, pure blatant cheating.

Not cheating when a dipper player does it though .

Latest FA edict.

I wouldn't mind one fuckin' jot with Salah getting yesterday's pen if the Whistling Wankers award a pen every single time for a defender placing a hand on an attacker or putting an arm round an attacker. EFC got a pen yesterday for a handball. In the same incident an EFC player had the shirt ripped off him. Had Agent Mee not stuck up his hand would Michael The Bottler have given the pen for grabbing and ripping off an attacker's shirt? I think not. Unless, of course, it's Micah and Phil Dowd!

Yep easier way is to say No contact in the penalty area or its a penalty;)

Liverpool have the carousel of fate turning in their direction. Relatively injury free so far, no suspensions and Salah not being called out for his diving. And just look at the luck they've had in the big games:

Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Last minute worldie from Sturridge.

Liverpool 0-0 City
Mahrez misses a last minute penalty

Liverpool 1-0 Everton
96th minute, Pickford has a brain fart, the ball bounces along the crossbar to Origi, who has an empty net to head into

We had this type of luck last season and I don't expect it to end. 7 points isn't that much with 19 matches still to play, even if we beat them on the 3rd Jan, we're looking at them wobbling for at least another two games and I just can't see it. So long as we get our swagger back quickly then I'll be happy. We look collectively knackered. Doom and gloom overy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.