Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same superlatives as us. Juggernaut. Unstoppable.

That’ll slip up. They’re simply not used to this. Only Milner in their squad knows how to win a league off the top of my head. Milner.

The media will give them their time, but unfortunately for them it’s not season long like it was us.

Come April we will be comfortably in pole position and, just like 5 years prior, they will have strangled. And so will those who give them their current, rightly earned kudos. The flapping needs to stop.

Hopefully we do the job today (Really not confident with our defence, our form, no winger to stretch play etc) against the narrative and knock their confidence and form a bit. Then its up to you on Thurs to bury them. Still livid that Salah hasn't been banned for diving ffs.

Well you will be even more livid tonight then....fuck me he’s a cheating little prick salah

No mention (that I can find) of Mane’s professional wrestling moves during their match.

KR93TA2.gif

I can't for the life of me understand how that team we played a couple of months ago at Anfield are 9 points clear and 20 games unbeaten. They were fucked, dead on their arses after a late May Champs League final followed by world cup. Yet now they're basically on point to break the historical records we set last season. They start the same 11 more or less every week and they don't get any injuries of note. Baffled but fair fucks to them.

Yeah, must admit I didn’t expect them to go on this run after we played them either. Fair play though, they’ve been the best team in the league so far this season. If they keep it up then they deserve to win it. Hopefully we can win tomorrow and Thursday to put the pressure right back on them. Not overly confident of that happening though.

It's already started.

After Klippty Klopp nearly burst into tears, thicko Owen has come out with this gem.

I’ve never known the fans to be so proud of their team': Michael Owen praises Liverpool after they cruise to thumping victory over Arsenal

If we can't win it, hopefully they can win it ASAP, so it will be a damp squib by the time May comes along.

Let the Norwegians, Scouse pundits, and the Sports Media in general drool over their first PL title success.(their first title success in 26 years)

After spensing 1/4 billion on players leading into this season, Klopp has done something he promised he wouldn't do, buy the title. He'd rather walk away. Remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
Same superlatives as us. Juggernaut. Unstoppable.

That’ll slip up. They’re simply not used to this. Only Milner in their squad knows how to win a league off the top of my head. Milner.

The media will give them their time, but unfortunately for them it’s not season long like it was us.

Come April we will be comfortably in pole position and, just like 5 years prior, they will have strangled. And so will those who give them their current, rightly earned kudos. The flapping needs to stop.
Normally I’d agree with you, but we’re having the worst luck with injuries and it’s hampering us big time. If we can get even nine of our starters in for a run of games it’d be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.