Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Atkinson give us a last minute penalty at Anfield?
Haha I notice that has been conveniently ignored.
I get sick of all this.
We lose a few games and its everybody else's fault, refs are bent etc etc
Ive seen our players get away with shit, it all balances out. I dont believe for a minute that refs are bent, if I did I wouldnt bother watching the game.
There'd be no point.

I get sick of all this.
Ive seen our players get away with shit, it all balances out. I dont believe for a minute that refs are bent, if I did I wouldnt bother watching the game.
There'd be no point.

Probably more to do with incompetence and an inability to manage the big stage. Michael Oliver gave arguably the most one sided ref display in the history of the Prem. you would need a few years to “balance out” the decisions from tonight’s game!

Probably more to do with incompetence and an inability to manage the big stage. Michael Oliver gave arguably the most one sided ref display in the history of the Prem. you would need a few years to “balance out” the decisions from tonight’s game!
Like what?

To ref a game like that is incredibly hard, I believe they are sometimes influenced by the atmosphere but I wouldnt want to attempt to do that job.
Why cant everybody just accept the fact that Liverpool are playing much better than us and deserve to be ahead of us instead of looking for 'other' reasons ?

We simply have to up our game, surely every City fan can see we are poor atm and Liverpool are playing very very well.

(much as I hate saying it but lets be a bit sportsmanlike)

Liverpool are on fire at the moment.

We are having a shit patch. I know we haven’t had our first choice midfield more than once this season but some players are way off the pace.

I get sick of all this.
There'd be no point.
They make mistakes, yes, but they're not bent.
I don't think anyone predicted this situation occuring so suddenly. I can take a defeat at Chelsea - could happen. They are one of the top teams in the country and we had an off day but nothing to worry about too much in the overall scheme of things. But the defeats in quick succession against two very modest sides like Palace and Leicester have come as a very unpleasant and unexpected surprise.
The reaction should be, and I'm sure Pep will have this on board, how can we get the team back to its normal level?
The worst thing anyone can do when they have a "problem" is to blame everyone else for it because that merely hinders finding a solution to the problem. Provided we take at least 4 points from the next two games, we're still very much in it.

Noticed an impressive amount of Liverpool fans signing up recently. Scarcely a Merseyside IP amongst them, mind you, but no need to masquerade as City fans lads. It’s a bit weird when grown men hide behind fake identities on the internet. Fans of other clubs are welcome on here as long as you’re not being tiresome bellends. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.