Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't for the life of me understand how that team we played a couple of months ago at Anfield are 9 points clear and 20 games unbeaten. They were fucked, dead on their arses after a late May Champs League final followed by world cup. Yet now they're basically on point to break the historical records we set last season. They start the same 11 more or less every week and they don't get any injuries of note. Baffled but fair fucks to them.

I'm sure the media will slaughter them for Mane gabbing a player around the neck and Salah repeatedly diving...

The dippers have rode their luck with the Mahrez rocket killer and that prick handing them 3 points against Everton, that said they are knocking teams aside like we did last season, we can still beat them to the title but City need to get their confidence back and start to achieve what they are capable of... Long way to go but it’s still City for the title for me and it will be just as sweet as the last time we put them to sleep after they won it ....

The dippers have rode their luck with the Mahrez rocket killer and that prick handing them 3 points against Everton, that said they are knocking teams aside like we did last season, we can still beat them to the title but City need to get their confidence back and start to achieve what they are capable of... Long way to go but it’s still City for the title for me and it will be just as sweet as the last time we put them to sleep after they won it ....
Very fine margins isn’t it. That pen goes in, the handball at wolves, Pickford fuck up, they will all be pivotal moments. I certainly won’t be bitter if they win it and break our records, but I will feel they have been extremely fortunate based on the season so far.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.