Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't give them dippers an ounce of credibility for where they are in the table or even if they win it. Why, because I hate them just like them shite over the road.

Noticed an impressive amount of Liverpool fans signing up recently. Scarcely a Merseyside IP amongst them, mind you, but no need to masquerade as City fans lads. It’s a bit weird when grown men hide behind fake identities on the internet. Fans of other clubs are welcome on here as long as you’re not being tiresome bellends. Cheers.

Ha noticed the same, but on my YT video comments. Pretty quiet usually, but they've suddenly found my videos and started acting cocky. Bless um.

Liverpool have been brilliant and deserve all the superlatives they are getting.

I honestly hope they blow this though.

Sometimes you just have to hold your hand up and say "well played so far" to the Scousers. Personally I thought the first pen was spot on but for a bloke that size how easy did Lovren go down for the second.
We`ve had a couple of dodgy decisions go our way and a lot against us.However, in the games we`ve lost we can hardly blame them on costly refs mistakes ... just shit play on our part.
I cannot see the Scousers slipping up now,so time for you City to show some balls,starting tomorrow.

Sometimes you just have to hold your hand up and say "well played so far" to the Scousers. Personally I thought the first pen was spot on but for a bloke that size how easy did Lovren go down for the second.
We`ve had a couple of dodgy decisions go our way and a lot against us.However, in the games we`ve lost we can hardly blame them on costly refs mistakes ... just shit play on our part.
I cannot see the Scousers slipping up now,so time for you City to show some balls,starting tomorrow.

Yeah, well said. It smacks of sour grapes if any City fans are putting their position down to refs or FA conspiracies. They’re sanctimonious twats, for sure, but they’ve been better than us so far. Hopefully we’ll be better than them in the second half of the season. Nowt wrong with being magnanimous occasionally.

First Post, and it will probably be the last.

But I've read Alot on here about how we light candles and we're always the victims...

But all I read in here is how much the FA, UEFA, PL want you to fail.

I read the "coach welcoming party" thread and everybody was laughing saying "ederson has been held at gun point in Brazil" and "nobody will be scared of the welcoming"

Then after the defeat you all said it had a massive impact on the players?

Which one is it?

Not that I condone it btw,
Also think our game will end up city 1 Liverpool 3.

Yeah, well said. It smacks of sour grapes if any City fans are putting their position down to refs or FA conspiracies. They’re sanctimonious twats, for sure, but they’ve been better than us so far. Hopefully we’ll be better than them in the second half of the season. Nowt wrong with being magnanimous occasionally.
If things had gone a tad different in a couple of games, the Mahrez penalty, Pickfords flap, it would be a lot closer, but then if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle. There's absolutely no excuse for us losing at home to Crystal Palace, and for not getting something from the game at Leicester.

We've done this to ourselves. Liverpool currently look unstoppable, but then so did we until a fortnight or three weeks ago.

Reactions: Ric
First Post, and it will probably be the last.

But I've read Alot on here about how we light candles and we're always the victims...

But all I read in here is how much the FA, UEFA, PL want you to fail.

I read the "coach welcoming party" thread and everybody was laughing saying "ederson has been held at gun point in Brazil" and "nobody will be scared of the welcoming"

Then after the defeat you all said it had a massive impact on the players?

Which one is it?

Not that I condone it btw,
Also think our game will end up city 1 Liverpool 3.

Agree with the “victims” thing. Sections of our fanbase are becoming equally bad as yours.

As for the coach “welcoming” I don’t think it had a huge bearing on the result. I do think it was pretty scummy though, and I’m sure your fans would’ve been sanctimonious as fuck had it been the other way, but never mind. Sadly, I think your prediction for the game might be right though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.