Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as it kills me to admit it, Klopp deserves tremendous credit for what team he has moulded. They have the lot at the minute. Pace, Power, flexible systems, good on the counter and a solid defence. Despite the luck and a few favourable referee decisions you cant take away a points tally of 54 out of 60 available. That is phenominal and on target to beat our record.
Hopefully we can put a stop to their momentum and give them a hiding and hope the pressure gets to them. I reckon will have to be more or less flawless for the remainder of the season and aim for near enough 95 points which would mean at least 16 or 17 wins out of the remaining 19 and that might not be enough.
Unfortunetely they're not going away and going to only get stronger. I'ts healthy to have a major competitor though and hopefully we will act in bringing in reinforcements for our troublesome area's., I'm sure we will click into gear sooner or later and hope this slump will give the players the desire to kick on and learn from their mistakes.

First Post, and it will probably be the last.

But I've read Alot on here about how we light candles and we're always the victims...

But all I read in here is how much the FA, UEFA, PL want you to fail.

I read the "coach welcoming party" thread and everybody was laughing saying "ederson has been held at gun point in Brazil" and "nobody will be scared of the welcoming"

Then after the defeat you all said it had a massive impact on the players?

Which one is it?

Not that I condone it btw,
Also think our game will end up city 1 Liverpool 3.
Least you had the balls to be honest rather than the other Scouse c@#ts. Now run on home with your candles and 2018/19 treble winners t shirts Johnny big spuds.

Yep, agree with that. They’ve still been better than us though.
I'd argue they've been better than us for no more than a month, or at least they got better results over that month, which can't really be argued, but they get better decisions than we do, and they influence the results, they've also has some remarkable luck (Pickford).

Its half a season, and they've had a better month, there's another 5 months, maybe we'll have a better 5 months, and better luck ? (referee decision wise we have no hope sadly, so our football needs to overcome that.)

Our 100 record points might not even last 1 season because of pool

If you said that at Southampton last year when Jesus scored you would laugh it off

Mad

They've played well and their fitness levels are something to behold. Their medical team must be applauded.

Let's see if all their running about will last the season this time, didn't when we won it under Pellegrini.

Would just love to have them shit their pants if we win our next two, their 10 pts gap goes down to 4 in under a week. Then all it takes is a surprise result and we back as favorites IMO.

If I was city, looking at the disharmony that Rabiot has at PSG, I'd offer them a 5-10m loan fee for him to add another body in midfield similar to Pizarro under Mancini

First Post, and it will probably be the last.

But I've read Alot on here about how we light candles and we're always the victims...

But all I read in here is how much the FA, UEFA, PL want you to fail.

I read the "coach welcoming party" thread and everybody was laughing saying "ederson has been held at gun point in Brazil" and "nobody will be scared of the welcoming"

Then after the defeat you all said it had a massive impact on the players?

Which one is it?

Not that I condone it btw,
Also think our game will end up city 1 Liverpool 3.
You would assume that Klopp will come with the same plan as the first game, i.e. a draw will suffice, so fairly defensive set up.
Guardiola can't go that way this time as a victory is necessary, so its all guns blazing from City.
Unfortunately for us, it plays into Liverpool's hands with their superb counter-attack, against City's poor full back positions.
I expect a high scoring Liverpool victory.
I will be looking for a price from the bookie on that

The way the media gloss over/ignore things like the Salah dive and Mane throwing the Arse player about by his neck (and as we know the FA usually only follow their own retrospective action rules when the media make a big deal about something) reminds me of 13/14. This is the worst thing about competing against LFC vs other clubs. Fans are fans, they can be ignored but when the media is full of scouse lovers it's not possible unless you ignore all football content, which, if you love the sport, is annoying to have to do.

They should be without Robertson too on Thursday but the fuckwit Oliver didn't think a knee high tackle is worthy of a yellow

Non of this stuff was nearly as obvious when we were competing with Utd even.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.