Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of the domestic cups. If they fuck up the league now it would be hilarious. With both us and spuds having games in hand they could be 12 points clear at one point. How piss funny would it be if they blew that kind of lead?

I know what you're saying but it is better to be in all the big games than not. We have a squad big enough to cope, barring loads of injuries, they do not.
Of course we want those games. But what the whole sentence says if that if the league is close, and they have far fewer games, it could cost us the league. Of course there is a big gap in quality between our second string and Liverpool’s, as you could see at the weekend. But we could end up with 7 or 8 enormous games over the last month of the season whilst they have 4. If it’s close, one draw/defeat could cost us the league.

It’s not sensible to argue against this.

To the tune of Sos Cagon - River Plate song

You are shit, You are shit/Dipper Shit
You are shit, You are shit

The pitch was too wet
The grass was too long
The goal line was too wide
The ref was wrong

Offended by everything
It's never your fault
Ashamed of nothing
Youre just a fucking cult

You are shit, You are shit x4

Last edited:
It's back up! :-)
They really are a joke. Here is a couple of quotes from the article:

'Football supporters were disgusted last month when opposition fans hurled abuse at Liverpool supporters during Premier League matches.'
No. 'Football Supporters' were not disgusted at all. Just scouse scrotes who live to be offended.

'And quite rightly, both Reds supporters and football fans across the UK reacted angrily to the chants, which were audible to viewers of the BBC's coverage from Molineux.'
No they didn't you bunch of pussies.

Oh and let's throw in a bit more lies and have a go at City at the same time...

'According to social media users, part of the famous Band Aid song 'Do They Know It's Christmas' was replaced with the lyrics 'Feed the Scousers' at the Etihad Stadium as Manchester City took on Everton last month.'
In other words we just made that one up. They really are a bunch of snowflakes!

Victim alert - I’m off to light a candle for the poor souls....

Of course we want those games. But what the whole sentence says if that if the league is close, and they have far fewer games, it could cost us the league. Of course there is a big gap in quality between our second string and Liverpool’s, as you could see at the weekend. But we could end up with 7 or 8 enormous games over the last month of the season whilst they have 4. If it’s close, one draw/defeat could cost us the league.

It’s not sensible to argue against this.
It was all going so well reading that until that last bit. What I was saying was a little bit tongue in cheek and I agree with everything you have said .

I think it is very weak to say "if you don't agree with me you are not sensible". Just my opinion of course.

It pleases me they had nothing with a major rotation. We have worked like hell to have a holistic squad capable of dealing with injuries and rotation. It is very very hard to do, imo the hardest facet of club management at the top. Seeing Liverpool needed to bring their first teamers on to have a hope vindicates us a bit imo.

Xmas time was horrible but we pulled our shit together. The efforts we made in having players that are roughly interchangeable and not drop off a cliff feels more and more like some sort of victory. Liverpool threatened to pull away right in the middle of us starting our rotation at the back. We arrested that drop off in performance very well. Many teams never recover, we have a lot of guts!

It pleases me they had nothing with a major rotation. We have worked like hell to have a holistic squad capable of dealing with injuries and rotation. It is very very hard to do, imo the hardest facet of club management at the top. Seeing Liverpool needed to bring their first teamers on to have a hope vindicates us a bit imo.

Xmas time was horrible but we pulled our shit together. The efforts we made in having players that are roughly interchangeable and not drop off a cliff feels more and more like some sort of victory. Liverpool threatened to pull away right in the middle of us starting our rotation at the back. We arrested that drop off in performance very well. Many teams never recover, we have a lot of guts!
Good post, it just goes to show if your going for 4 trophies you are going to need all your players fit and sharp and rotation is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.