Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've made a huge book profit on Coutinho and the extra income they're bringing in from CL gives them a big budget for amortization on transfers. They can't do this every summer without sales though, basically they're rolling the dice.

They've made a huge book profit on Coutinho and the extra income they're bringing in from CL gives them a big budget for amortization on transfers. They can't do this every summer without sales though, basically they're rolling the dice.
A shit or bust move.

Who will they blame when it goes bust? They won't get as piss easy CL group this season.

A shit or bust move.

Who will they blame when it goes bust? They won't get as piss easy CL group this season.
Not shit or bust as they've a good squad there anyway, but it'll set them back a few years if they get it wrong.

It is going to be a big task to integrate so many new players into a system as demanding as Klopp's especially in a post World Cup season. I hope that we can start the season strongly and establish a 10 point lead over them by Xmas.

After spending this much I think Klopp will need a real trophy rather than an ethereal dipper one. Could be gone by this time next year.

We’d best not concede the title to these odious scouse bastards. They seem to be making some fantastic signings. If they get two decent full backs they’ll have a hell of a team next season.

We’d best not concede the title to these odious scouse bastards. They seem to be making some fantastic signings. If they get two decent full backs they’ll have a hell of a team next season.
I think the 8/13 about us and the 5/1 about them is a massive discrepancy it's going to be a lot closer this year between us regardless of what other blues say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.