Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still too early. I still claim that city with David Silva will catch Liverpool. If Silva gets injured, then it will be really tough.

Same superlatives as us. Juggernaut. Unstoppable.

That’ll slip up. They’re simply not used to this. Only Milner in their squad knows how to win a league off the top of my head. Milner.

The media will give them their time, but unfortunately for them it’s not season long like it was us.

Come April we will be comfortably in pole position and, just like 5 years prior, they will have strangled. And so will those who give them their current, rightly earned kudos. The flapping needs to stop.

I fear this will be about as accurate as your prediction that Arsenal would get something at Anfield today.

giphy.gif

So how come he took the 1st pen?

Quote me. We’ve seen them fuck it right up, whereas we’ve brought it back from the dead.

I’m struggling with the lack of faith.

I'm a liverpool fan and I've been at it since -93 or sommat. I'm on your side. It's not going to happen in my life time.

Reactions: Ric
I see the Mane strangulation attempt has been erased from tv replays in a similar manner to his karate kick to Ederson’s head.
Fucking joke. Anyone else would have got a yellow at least, possibly red.

Haha. Haven't posted for a while but that autocorrect line I enjoyed a lot :D kudos!

I wouldn't disagree that Liverpool have bias refs on occasion, the champs league games being paramount examples, however we just lost to Chelsea, Palace and Leicester back to back and were poor at times in those games, as much as it galls me we've fuk'd ourselves into a bad position in this title race and they just smashed a few teams in a row, Arsenal included, so it is what it is :(

Just saw the Salah dive. Clear dive. Even as I’m writing dive, auto correct tries to change it. Such is their backing.

The narrative is set. Clear theatrics by Salah not punished. Unbelievable, how can the panel look at that and say he didn’t deceive the referee there. Had the next two games been Cardiff and Huddersfield a ban might have been given but Arsenal and City are next and the FA want a title race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.