Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tune popped into my head - Thomas Dolby ‘Close but no cigar’

Felt rather apt for Liverpool this season, and 2014, and 1989 ... which coincidently is shown in various clips on the TV in the vid.

Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)
That was the post of the millennium mate. Welcome to this forum we've got some great Toffees who post on here already-the more the merrier!

So, how would have Liverpool fans have reacted if Klopp and the Liverpool team would have won the PL title, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the Charity Shield, the double, the treble, and the quadruple?

Do you think they would have belittled that achievement like they are doing with City’s achievement. ;-)

Or do you think they would still be going on about it, tell everyone and anyone who cared to listen to them, what an historic achievement it was, and which would be added to their #istory.(of winning trophies)

Last edited:
Anyway, to summarise the season:
Most points: City
Best Goal Difference: City
Most Goals: City
Most Wins: City
H2H with 2nd: City
Goals from outside the box count double: Liverpool
Fantasy points: Liverpool
Disallow goals 29mm over the line: Liverpool
Allow goals 11mm short: Liverpool
Use pre 1980 points rules (live in the past): Liverpool

So Liverpool won overall? Ah well there is always next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.