Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse gobshites in work the other day thought I was joking when I said I'd rather sit on my back door step and watch the grass growing. The CL Final ain't even registering on my give-a-flying-fuck-ometer.

67957dd4bd1743c8516e769487ba41f9.jpg

Spurs champions of Europe ! Sounds better than a scouse wank a thon , plus it will piss off Arsenal loads , never forgot that letter!

They couldn't really claim that though and neither could the dippers. Winners of the Champions League for sure but not champions of Europe. You'd have to be champions of your own country to really stake a claim for that.

Probably won't stop them trying though.

Sounds a tad bitter, mate.

It's still the premier European competition and the final has a huge European and global profile and status.

"Champions League" is marketing guff. We all know that. But the name is immaterial. It's the competition that matters. And Spurs have beaten great teams to get to the final (and beaten teams that beat great teams). They are there on merit.
Good luck to the Spurs, I will be watching with my mates, (blues and rags) in the boozer and we all want the Spuds to win, don’t let us down, the whole of Greater Manchester and the civilised world is relying on you.

I don't think any neutral football fan wants to see the dippers win, they are so despised outside of their own little world. Klopp will be telling anyone who will listen that everybody wants to see them win, but he's not stupid - he knows how poisonous that club he represents has become.

If Spurs do win then I can see it all kicking off big time, with the demented scousers doing what they always do when things don't go their way - going on a marauding rampage: kickings, beatings, stabbings, maybe the odd fatality...but of course, it won't be their fault: perish the thought that a group of scousers would ever be held accountable for their own actions.

Whoever wins it will be called Champions of Europe, it was ever thus. I don't care. It would be nice to win if only to shut the wankers up. I said when we were in for all four that I'd forego the CL to win the domestic treble as it had never been done.

I'll watch the final just play Scouse bingo. Spurs will now get to see what we've been up against all season, the Scouse led fan club that is the English free and unbiased press.

COYS.....however, please don't let Kane score the winner.

The media are desperate to drum up some kind of interest in the CL final. No one outside this country will be remotely interested. Even in this country it’s hardly mouth-watering. Let’s face it, it would be an underwhelming Carabao Cup final match-up. Which is actually about where these two teams should be. Calling it a ‘champions’ league final when neither have been champions in the premier league era, and spuds have to go back to before the moon landings ffs, is a joke.
We've landed on the moon? When did that happen?
I must have missed it.

Millner own goal, then he has a chance to equalise in injury time after another Salah dive, misses and knocks out the watching Carragher behind the goal. The icing on the cake is Salah is finished forever after injuring himself in the dive. The scouse hordes go mad, meet the full force of Madrid's finest riot police and Allez Allez Allez rings out loud across the world in celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.