Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millner own goal, then he has a chance to equalise in injury time after another Salah dive, misses and knocks out the watching Carragher behind the goal. The icing on the cake is Salah is finished forever after injuring himself in the dive. The scouse hordes go mad, meet the full force of Madrid's finest riot police and Allez Allez Allez rings out loud across the world in celebration.
If only carlsberg did Champions League finals!

It's nothing to do with champions,it's a cup competition,you got there because of a handball,you are not the best 2 teams in europe are you? you are not better than all the teams that have won their leagues and domestic cups,it's a cup competition wrapped up as a battle of the best teams in europe

He spends more time on here than his own forum hate spuds

Talk about bad timing....as my missus is a teacher on half term and I’m on rest days we decided on a whim this morning to come to Liverpool to visit the Tate tomorrow and so have stayed at the Pullman next to the arena. Turns out there’s a hideous ‘Madrid send off’ party on at the arena tonight so at the moment groups of middle aged men in replica shirts are gathering around the bins waiting to start their romantic chanting! We’ll be walking down to Albert Dock for some dinner in a bit: shall I get the two City bar scarves out of my car to wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.