Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had won the Champions League we also would have flown half way around the world to play those games. Do you expect that all winners of the CL should refuse to play on the World Club Cup?

Of course we would of played in those games. But we would definitely not be also playing a youth team with no sign of any first team squad in the Carabao and not even the manager present in the FA cup game, it would be open season against us.

Of course we would of played in those games. But we would definitely not be also playing a youth team with no sign of any first team squad in the Carabao and not even the manager present in the FA cup game, it would be open season against us.
Its pathetic, and because he knows he only has 15 first team players, he won't even try what we tried last year, today showed where the rest of their squad is.

There is definitely too many games especially when many players are also involved in tournaments when the season ends.

Would have some sympathy for Klopp and liverpool though if it wasn’t for the fact they literally just flew half way across the world to play two mid season friendlies and I am sure it had nothing to do with the 10 million US dollars to the winners on offer.

And could you imagine if this was City, the apocalyptic response from all media would be off the scale, they are for whatever reason untouchable media wise in this country, and can and do literally get away with anything and are lauded for it, fúcking bizarre.
Including having hundreds of their fans smashing a coach up on live telly

Its pathetic, and because he knows he only has 15 first team players, he won't even try what we tried last year, today showed where the rest of their squad is.

This is spot on, what we've seen is basically however good/lucky their first 13 or 14 players are, the next level are shite and don't play with a common system to the first team.

I'm more and more confident that when the blow up comes it will be Dortmund levels of shit and I cannot wait.

I wonder if VVD, Salah and Mane will stick around. I've noticed that their decent players, I'm thinking Suarez and Coutinho, for example, tend to fuck off at the earliest opportunity. Seems to me they'e never had world class players like Aguero, Silva and Kompany that have loved the club enough to spend their careers there. Not that I blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.