Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now where's that dipper that kept telling us about all the money they were making and how they were going to match us on spending? £40m loss in the last accounts once the Coutinho sale is removed. Higher amortization and wages last year, they'd be lucky to break even with the CL win. They'll be selling players again soon. Such a shame, they've so many fans but apparently none want to spend any money on the club.

One or two of the less deluded dippers on social media (there are one or two) are rationalising it along these lines, with a positive spin of course. What they won't admit is the two absolutes in football, if you stand still you fall behind and what you did in the league last season, or in their case nearly did, means jack shit.

Why is Klopp whining about spending? I thought each and every player in the world would play for free for both the rages and the dippers. They are European Royalty and Moral PL Winners. Klopp is too modest. He wants to pay the transfer fees and wages even though he can get them for free, la. Allez, Allez, Allez.

I think you need to do something about your rhyming.

;-)

Although no longer a Dipper Asset - I see as many predicted - Sturridge finally got a very minor punishment for his insider betting. Got a 2 week ban in the close season! YCMIU.

Jorgen has played a blinder for FSG. Focusing on City’s, PSG’s, Barcelona’s and Real’s transfer spending to deflect from FSG giving him no transfer money this Summer. FSG have got their arm right up Jorgen’s arse. So far up that they are tickling his tonsils. They've told Him there is little or no money this Summer to spend on transfers. He blew it all last Summer. Thankfully for him, he won the CL, otherwise he would have been in the shit. This Summer FFP and Liverpool’s player wages are beginning to bite. Unless there is a shock signing, Liverpool will go with the same team and squad as last season, and with VAR against them.

I think you're wrong there. I think FSG would happily spend money this summer, but Klopp is too loyal to his team to replace them with better players, which will ultimately cost them.

Yes, I've read that.....

“People talk about it like, ‘Now another £300m or £200m’. There are maybe only two clubs in the world – it looks in the moment like Barcelona and [Real] Madrid can do the same – City and PSG that can do it every year.

This is of course a nonsense, Liverpool and City generate huge amounts of dosh, we operate in the same market, we are both bound by the same FFP restrictions, Liverpool could, more or less, match whatever we spend, they simply choose not to.

Of course Klopp can't tell the dippers that, so without making direct reference to state funded oil rich City and their bottomless pit of cash, he just leaves it out there for the scousers to join the dots, that's how lies and myths are perpetuated.

I thought FFP only allowed clubs to spend what they earn?

Surely these cretins with their 750m fans should be earning some right coin and be able to outspend us every window piece of piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.