Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's reported as Anfield is something special (yawn) - a load of plastics singing that morose shite at the start does not constitute a great atmosphere - despite what their friends in the media will tell you.
If fixtures allow for it, if I was Simeone I would take the squad to one of their home league games in advance so they can see what the atmosphere is usually like and that they they only give it 'the big I am' on the night.

Nothing to fear..........

Decision expected on punishment for cheating for the Red Sox in the next couple of days.
Not much can be done. There is no way they will be kicked out of MLB or banded from the world series if they were to get there next year. If Buckshot or one of our American fans know better ? Now a 200 mil fine would hit FSG.

Not much can be done. There is no way they will be kicked out of MLB or banded from the world series if they were to get there next year. If Buckshot or one of our American fans know better ? Now a 200 mil fine would hit FSG.
Houston also got done for cheating, and they actually won the world series a couple of years ago. Their GM (equal to DoF) and their manager got suspended for a year. That's it. The club ended up sacking both of them, but the only punishment handed out IIRC was the ban for those 2

Nobody likes to lose, but Klopp really does come across as a bitter, miserable bastard when a team get the better of his.

The nice guy image we see when they are winning is clearly all a facade, and deep down he is an angry, volatile dickhead.

As he ever given the opposition credit rather than fucking moan about how they lost the game. I really hope Atletico can hang on in the second leg. That would be a beautiful thing.

Nobody likes to lose, but Klopp really does come across as a bitter, miserable bastard when a team get the better of his.

The nice guy image we see when they are winning is clearly all a facade, and deep down he is an angry, volatile dickhead.

As he ever given the opposition credit rather than fucking moan about how they lost the game. I really hope Atletico can hang on in the second leg. That would be a beautiful thing.

Simone is the best bus parking coach in the world. It won't be as easy as the scousers think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.