Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s my own tradition, best player my style of play every year, cannot ever bring myself to buy a player who plays for them or the red ****s in Trafford so he’ll be dead to me.
Shame, but that’s how it goes!

Ive just ordered a copy of the Sims 4 and will forever live my life according to how the game plays out ;-)

Have they had any drugs test yet? Remember some claiming they hadn't been tested since the season start so interested to know if these claimers know the apparent inside story still.

What’s with the Sky Liverpool branding adverts ? Full on wankathon. I thought winning one title was worth nothing - that’s what Pep was told - you have to retain it! That bollocks seems to have gone out of the window now it’s this vermin. Can’t watch Sky it’s just LFCTV.

So when can they win it then? I’ve been trying to work it out but my maths is shite. By my calculations they will win it before they play us unless Everton can get a result and we beat united. They can also win the league if we get beat by united as well I think...

So when can they win it then? I’ve been trying to work it out but my maths is shite. By my calculations they will win it before they play us unless Everton can get a result and we beat united. They can also win the league if we get beat by united as well I think...
They need to win 5 more games

What’s with the Sky Liverpool branding adverts ? Full on wankathon. I thought winning one title was worth nothing - that’s what Pep was told - you have to retain it! That bollocks seems to have gone out of the window now it’s this vermin. Can’t watch Sky it’s just LFCTV.

To be fair to the dips, if they win they are the equivalent of Blackburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.