Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
klopp saying he never thought city record of 18 consecutive Premier League wins was possible hahahahah well the other keepers like last night help, then you have VAR and officials and 18 wins is easy for liverpool is possible

i will say it again manchester city never get any that sort of thing going our way in games ? and then VAR and the officials in place to stop city not helping ? and how many times you see city players getting lumps kicked out of us ? so every thing manchester city win is not questionable in any sort of way and it feels like double glory

klopp saying he never thought city record of 18 consecutive Premier League wins was possible hahahahah well the other keepers like last night help, then you have VAR and officials and 18 wins is easy for liverpool is possible

i will say it again manchester city never get any that sort of thing going our way in games ? and then VAR and the officials in place to stop city not helping ? and how many times you see city players getting lumps kicked out of us ? so every thing manchester city win is not questionable in any sort of way and it feels like double glory

Our records are only ever mentioned when they're equalled or beaten.

I don't think Pickford was bribed, he's just a bit special. That goal he conceded against Palace, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.