Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

love it.....

our record remains intact though we have to now share it with them lot

the only downside to this is it does mean that there is the possibility that they could win the title at our place if we both win every match in between now and then - media will be itching for that to happen.
Our record is 20 in all competitions. We won 18 league games and 2 cup games. In Liverpool’s 18 league game winning streak, they lost 4 times in other competitions.

In the mammoth FFP thread Prestwich Blue has alluded to some inside info that says a shit storm is heading the way of the G14 clubs plotting against us. No one knows what it is exactly but the press are aware but cannot print. Yesterday another poster Watttle said he had spoken to a mate who was a journalist who also said the Dipshits world was going to come crashing down.

I am awaiting with much anticipation so I can have a celebratory wank.....That would probably last most of the summer.

Remember last season... we beat Chelsea 6-0 a few weeks before the final, then couldn’t repeat it. Hoping there is no repeat tomorrow and we win it comfortably

I'm old school so take nothing for granted, but we're on a roll, I'd be surprised if we let this slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.