Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit like us at the old toilet last weekend, battered them for over an hour, two mistakes and you would think the rags were the best team in the world.
Your username brought back memories of my old feller. He had a soft spot for a girl trumpeter called Sylvia Farmer. Always wondered what she looked like.

one trophy now and again club hahahahah. You sure about that ? In 2000/01 I seem to recall we won 3 in one season, but I could be wrong.

Tbh mate couldn’t care less if you won everything every year , it wouldn’t change the fact that your club is a shit house of scummery, any true neutral would agree , the fans , the manager , player are a disgrace ....

the only people that buy into this special club are your coach wrecking fans and the brain washed current and x players !

you even make United look classy and that takes some bloody doing !

Well I was sat in a bar in fuertaventura last night and saw a few Scouse shirts on the move I had forgot they were playing but from 10 o'clock onwards it was friggin hilarious oh and I don't think they were actual scousers.

one trophy now and again club hahahahah. You sure about that ? In 2000/01 I seem to recall we won 3 in one season, but I could be wrong.

Your lot didn't win the league that season. Another team in red did that. Your lot didn't win the Champions League either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.