Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t stop thinking if this all gets cancelled us, united and the rest can live of it for years, can you imagine how easy it will be to wind them up at matches, I await all the Corona 19 Liverpool 18 flags at stadiums, Spitty carragher will explode when Neville gets into him, it’s going to be comedy gold.

Reactions: Pam
As if on cue:
ES3Hb2mU4AI6o23
Wow

Every red scouser I've heard today hasn't once mentioned the bigger picture, the likelihood of thousands of deaths, the devastation this virus is causing throughout the world.
There only thought is how and when they will be handed the tittle, doesn't matter if it's delayed by a month or so, it's all that matters, fuck the dead and the dieing, give us the tittle we've earnt.
There not arsed about promotion or relegation, just there tittle, it's all about them and there victim mentality and because of this I would love nothing more than the season being declared null and void, there tears would flow and last a generation as would my laughter.
They stand to loose the league, we potentially stand to loose winning the champs league and fa cup, football isn't the most important thing at the minute but to listen to those sanctimonios twats nothing else matters.
Fuck em.

"First and foremost, all of us have to do whatever we can to protect one another"

Wonder whether this sentiment applies to opposition coaches crawling to Anfield among a throng of feral scumbags, observed by the One-Eyed Division of Murkyside Plod?
he is being a typical dipper,jumping on something tragic

Every red scouser I've heard today hasn't once mentioned the bigger picture, the likelihood of thousands of deaths, the devastation this virus is causing throughout the world.
There only thought is how and when they will be handed the tittle, doesn't matter if it's delayed by a month or so, it's all that matters, fuck the dead and the dieing, give us the tittle we've earnt.
There not arsed about promotion or relegation, just there tittle, it's all about them and there victim mentality and because of this I would love nothing more than the season being declared null and void, there tears would flow and last a generation as would my laughter.
They stand to loose the league, we potentially stand to loose winning the champs league and fa cup, football isn't the most important thing at the minute but to listen to those sanctimonios twats nothing else matters.
Fuck em.
Totally agree. We have as much to lose as the dippers, champions league possibly and fa cup but I, like all City fans would happily forego it all to keep everyone safe and well. My wife is a high risk having secondary progressive Ms and her well being is paramount to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.