Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Liverpool do boast the only footballer to appear on the Sgt Pepper album cover. I'm sure you all know who it is.
Have the Gallaghers any City players on their covers? I ask rthe question in complete ignorance of the answer.

The authorities can’t guarantee anybody anything. Yes, it’s likely we’ll win two more games to be mathematically certain, but if they go down the neutral venue route, it won’t affect the endgame that much if at all. United were on a roll pre lockdown but will they still have the momentum? Plus I’m not certain if they’ll overhaul Chelsea, 5th is the best they can hope for in my book.
There was never going to be any null and voiding with so many business interests, rightly or wrongly, hanging on the season completion. Every club has their own reasons for wanting to restart.
I dont understand this argument that the league NEEDS to be completed or else there is litigation.

• If they end the season now - Relegated clubs get litigious
  • If they do PPG the losers/relegated get litigious
  • If they Award titles with no relegations but allow promotions from the championship then the ones who miss out will sue
  • If they void/reset the season with no relegations or promotions the only people who are going to get litigious are the those clubs that have missed out on something like titles and promotions and CL spots but tbh I cant see how something can be awarded when it hasnt been completed so no case really
IE the pL cant make decisions based on something that hasn't completed - And thats the great truth here when looking at it legally - they cant make decisions when it hasn't actually finished surely?

That last option is the one I do think will happen because it is most profitable/least painful and thats generally how decisions are made despite what the media are trying to make happen.

I said one of the biggest, not the biggest for that reason.

The only thing that could possibly make this season one of the biggest is the miss use of VAR.
VAR turned this season into a farce, one of the worst seasons ever for officiating and match fixing

I'll take your word for it. Seems an odd choice, though.

the front cover is someone’s living room. In the fireplace there is a framed picture of, IIRC, Rodney Marsh. In context, it doesn’t look out of place but I have to confess I don’t have a framed picture of Merlin in my fireplace.

in fact, the only framed picture of a City player I have up is Kolo Toure.

the front cover is someone’s living room. In the fireplace there is a framed picture of, IIRC, Rodney Marsh. In context, it doesn’t look out of place but I have to confess I don’t have a framed picture of Merlin in my fireplace.

in fact, the only framed picture of a City player I have up is Kolo Toure.

In the bathroom?

Kolo%20Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.