Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now funny things happen in sport and life in general nothing is a gimme, so can you imagine the fun if the dippers lost 6 on the bounce and we kept winning :-)
Le Man two years ago the leading car broke down on the last lap, shit does happen.
It’s the hope that kills you... it’s gone..

Just so you know, they're going to beat our record 100 points total and we'll finally be airbrushed from history.

Just so you know, they're going to beat our record 100 points total and we'll finally be airbrushed from history.

I'll be surprised if they break the record, after they get the 6 points I doubt they will go full strength for the remaining games.

I'll be surprised if they break the record, after they get the 6 points I doubt they will go full strength for the remaining games.
They've had 4 months rest up!!! They can break 3/4 records, they will be salivating (pun intended) at the chance to take records away from us. It shouldn't be though we had to graft and dig deep after a grueling season on that final run. Cant see how it's fair after a 4 month break in the middle.

They've had 4 months rest up!!! They can break 3/4 records, they will be salivating (pun intended) at the chance to take records away from us. It shouldn't be though we had to graft and dig deep after a grueling season on that final run. Cant see how it's fair after a 4 month break in the middle.
It’s bollocks. They’ll piss the record now whereas they were running on fumes in March and I don’t think they would have beaten it.

Hundreds of fans gathered outside The Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan stadium last night for the Seville Derby.

Now imagine what's it's going to be like outside Goodison next Sunday. There's absolutely no way the police are going to be able to control the amount of people outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.