Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton probably won’t win tomorrow because they’re a far inferior side to Liverpool, not because of some conspiracy theory.

Everton probably won’t win tomorrow because they’re a far inferior side to Liverpool, not because of some conspiracy theory.
Obviously an Everton win is unlikely but certainly possible. I rate Ancelotti and I am sure that Everton will be fired up tomorrow.

Obviously an Everton win is unlikely but certainly possible. I rate Ancelotti and I am sure that Everton will be fired up tomorrow.
Yeah, certainly not unfeasible. Think Ancelotti has a decent record against Klopp, and it’s difficult to predict which team is better prepared in terms of fitness. 8 times out of 10 though you’d probably get a Liverpool win given the disparity in quality between the two squads. The conspiracy stuff gets a bit tiresome.

Not a chance I’m afraid. Everton were hammered in the league game and then humiliated in the cup. They’re just not good enough.

Not a chance I’m afraid. Everton were hammered in the league game and then humiliated in the cup. They’re just not good enough.
I have a gut feeling Everton will win. Sometimes I think they are crushed in Derby matches because of the increasingly desperate expectations of their fans, especially at Goodison. This game is a free hit for them in an empty stadium. They can play without pressure and Ancelotti is a clever tactical manager.

Dippers didn't win at Goodison last year, so you never know.
It’s a valid point, of late, Everton do usually get something out of the game but not many wins. However, the last 10 years they weren’t as far apart as they are now and, especially without theIt intense crowd, I’d say the odds are very low on Everton getting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.