Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont knowhow to upload pictures but there a picture of the fire starter in an Everton top unbelievable every time ha ha. Probably a picture of someone else

The English media are completely shit scared of them for some bizarre reason. If that was us, Utd or even Everton had done what their fans did on Friday it would be headline news for days with the entire media up in arms against us.

Them? Take the BBC for example yesterday. 20 seconds of it on the news, the Norwich-Utd game was on longer!! Also on the football page what happened on Friday was the Fifteen article on their football web page. Its almost been completely airbrushed from history already.

Its really only because of other team fans on social media highlighting this its still relevant. The English Media have pretty much washed their hands with instead they are fawning over what they say is the greatest team ever in the premier league era
i think we all know the reason why the media are shit scared of them......

Boscombe in Bournemouth was overran with Scousers in the 80’s and 90’s.
it's funny as i was here around that time first time round but chose to live in westbourne for that exact reason. pubs like the palmerston and deacons, salisbury etc were overrun. certain property developers cashed in on this and thirty years on are now the biggest legit homes provider out there. boscombe is now more populated by eastern europeans and scousers are generally out of area.

it's funny as i was here around that time first time round but chose to live in westbourne for that exact reason. pubs like the palmerston and deacons, salisbury etc were overrun. certain property developers cashed in on this and thirty years on are now the biggest legit homes provider out there. boscombe is now more populated by eastern europeans and scousers are generally out of area.

Seems back than when free B&B and signing on by the seaside the scousers couldnt wait to get out of liverpool. The only scouser I still around our area from that time still has never worked as far as I know but now has a council house and a can of beer in his hand every time I see him.

He is a part owner of it, along with another company. bought as an investment to rent offices from there to tie in with the dockland regeneration. he is a businessman first and foremost but appears to have some emotional link to the city. once goodison closes for BMD the plan is to keep the stadium as a community project/mental health hub.local people have been consulted and the hope is to build new homes etc. everton do some great community work and it helps many people in the area.
when you think of our neighbours and how they treated the residents of anfield and remember this is a club that tried to copyright the name of the city.
Thanks. It seems then the building was targeted because of the Everton connection, but whatever the reason the culprit who hadn't the slightest concern for the safety of anyone else deserves much harsher punishment than that he will eventually recieve.
In one of the videos of them firing rockets you can hear a bloke say “knock that blue shit out laar” referring to the blue lights

fucking idiots

The English media are completely shit scared of them for some bizarre reason. If that was us, Utd or even Everton had done what their fans did on Friday it would be headline news for days with the entire media up in arms against us.

Them? Take the BBC for example yesterday. 20 seconds of it on the news, the Norwich-Utd game was on longer!! Also on the football page what happened on Friday was the Fifteen article on their football web page. Its almost been completely airbrushed from history already.

Its really only because of other team fans on social media highlighting this its still relevant. The English Media have pretty much washed their hands with instead they are fawning over what they say is the greatest team ever in the premier league era
The Media are shit scared of printing anything negative about the dippers. They will remember what happened to the sales of the Sun newspaper following the articles after Hillsborough, and wont want the same to happen to there sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.