Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://talksport.com/football/725221/danny-murphy-apology-liverpool-de-bruyne-guard-of-honour/

Ok we all know offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

If Murphy had said it the other way round like it was wrong for say KDB to clap the City players as they arent fit to lace his boots. Most City fans would expect that he is a world class player.
But this pandering to LFC fans is getting out of hand. It was his thoughts, seems the more the press/media give in to the LFC fans the more feral and childish they become.
Lfc fans over the last few years have got of so lightly by the press/media and the governing bodies over a coach welcome and 'celebrating' in their City that I fear something very serious will have to happen before someone speaks out against them. It has a feeling of the 80's about them, keep pushing the boundaries as no ones stops them until it's to late.
I really hope I am wrong, but each time they seem to get worse.
The coach welcome, beginning again to misbehave in Europe starting with pushing people into fountains, and now trashing their own City in celebration. It needs stopping now. All of football has suffered before because LFC were allowed to do as they pleased until a tragedy happened, we dont want to wait till another tragedy again.

https://talksport.com/football/725221/danny-murphy-apology-liverpool-de-bruyne-guard-of-honour/

Ok we all know offended by everything, a shamed of nothing.

If Murphy had said it the other way round like it was wrong for say KDB to clap the City players as they arent fit to lace his boots. Most City fans would expect that he is a world class player.
But this pandering to LFC fans is getting out of hand. It was his thoughts, seems the more the press/media give in to the LFC fans the more feral and childish they become.
Lfc fans over the last few have got of so lightly by the press/media and the governing bodies over a coach welcome and 'celebrating' in their City that I fear something very serious will have to happen before someone speaks out against them. It has a feeling of the 80's about them, keep pushing the boundaries as no ones stops them until it's to late.
I really hope I am wrong, but each time they seem to get worse.
The coach welcome, beginning again to misbehave in Europe starting with pushing people into fountains, and now trashing their own City in celebration. It needs stopping now. All of football has suffered before because LFC were allowed to do as they pleased until a tragedy happened, we dont want to wait till another tragedy again.
More generally, what is it with this spineless modern trend for apologising whenever anyone says anything that people are offended by? How about someone actually saying that they’re not sorry for any offence caused because it’s their honestly held opinion? The ease at which people are offended these days is genuinely pathetic. There are far worse things in life than being offended.

Not sorry for any offence caused.

More generally, what is it with this spineless modern trend for apologising whenever anyone says anything that people are offended by? How about someone actually saying that they’re not sorry for any offence caused because it’s their honestly held opinion? The ease at which people are offended these days is genuinely pathetic. There are far worse things in life than being offended.

Not sorry for any offence caused.

Scared of the social media fall out is firmly behind it and when coupled with the media power of Liverpool FC and its ability to end careers over criticism of the club, we are where we now are.

Sorry if my post offended you ;-)

I dont get offended so much but i find myself getting increasingly annoyed and unable to bite my tongue these days. It might be my age, 50 next but im sick to death of the way things are right now.

To think I was always a happy go lucky chap as well...... ;-)

I dont get offended so much but i find myself getting increasingly annoyed and unable to bite my tongue these days. It might be my age, 50 next but im sick to death of the way things are right now.

To think I was always a happy go lucky chap as well...... ;-)

I get how you feel I always thought you were meant to mellow with age but I find myself getting more wound up than ever.
So much so that I hated this season with VAR and the constant arse licking of liverpool it's gone to far.

To talk about liverpool as the best ever premier league team is just nonsense. Any sports journalist worth his salt will know that winning the fa cup, league cup, premier league in the same season is better than a team that threw the cups even with a big lead to just win the league. It's not even up for debate. City had to win it back to back to be even considered !!

To talk about liverpool as the best ever premier league team is just nonsense. Any sports journalist worth his salt will know that winning the fa cup, league cup, premier league in the same season is better than a team that threw the cups even with a big lead to just win the league. It's not even up for debate.
You sound pretty offended by the whole thing, mate.

I get how you feel I always thought you were meant to mellow with age but I find myself getting more wound up than ever.
So much so that I hated this season with VAR and the constant arse licking of liverpool it's gone to far.

To talk about liverpool as the best ever premier league team is just nonsense. Any sports journalist worth his salt will know that winning the fa cup, league cup, premier league in the same season is better than a team that threw the cups even with a big lead to just win the league. It's not even up for debate.

Our quadruple literally might as well of never happened as far as the media are concerned and i also include the PL and FA in that.

Laughable the lack of recognition the club and its players have had the last 10 years given the success and here we are, a club in red wins 1 league title and they are the greatest side in history?

Course they are.

The dick who launched the firework at the Liver building has said, via his solicitor that his defence is likely to be, 'yes I launched a firework but prove that was the one that caused the fire' In other words..... It was someone elses fault !!!!
To be fair it's a tactic that has served them well down the years...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.