Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that finds it weird that they're peddling the European Champions line in conjunction with being Premier League champions?

They've been knocked out of Europe now, that was last season. Feels like it would be the equivalent of us being Premier League champions because this season hasn't finished yet.

Before the champions league win their last trophy was a league cup, Wigan Athletic had won bigger trophies than them over the last decade. They are desperate for it to be the 80s again and a return to a dominant Liverpool that’s why they like flashing the champions league trophy when they go dumped out of it in March.

We need to put these fuckers to the sword next season, the cringeworthy way they went about lifting a trophy like it was the closing ceremony of the olympics was vomit inducing. Them winning a premier league is some how more of an achievement than when us, Chelsea, Leicester or the rags did it.

Is it just me that finds it weird that they're peddling the European Champions line in conjunction with being Premier League champions?

They've been knocked out of Europe now, that was last season. Feels like it would be the equivalent of us being Premier League champions because this season hasn't finished yet.
Because it means more.

Interesting comment in the Echo.

Why no mention of the mass brawl outside Anfield with fellas lashing bottles at each other or the lad slashing at people with a large knife?

Does it not fit the 'everyone was dead well behaved so it doesn't matter that they ignored advice and turned up' rhetoric?

Come on Echo, do some proper reporting for once and pick up on this.

Interesting comment in the Echo.

Why no mention of the mass brawl outside Anfield with fellas lashing bottles at each other or the lad slashing at people with a large knife?

Does it not fit the 'everyone was dead well behaved so it doesn't matter that they ignored advice and turned up' rhetoric?

Come on Echo, do some proper reporting for once and pick up on this.

There wasn’t a brawl. It was just a crowd that had followed the Archbishop of Canterbury, who had arrived in the city to anoint Herr Klopp with Holy oil...

Well, when I say ‘Holy oil’ I mean some oil that a thieving scouser had drained from the engine of a trashed Ford Focus in Toxteth. And when I say ‘Archbishop’ I mean Sid ‘Scarface’ Andrews from Birkenhead who’d just finished a stretch in nick for benefit fraud and crushing his grandma’s skull in order to obtain her pension.

I’ve just found this absolute pearler on the BBC’s Have Your Say in the article on the start of next season:

Very hard to accept Liverpool's second leg tie will not be replayed.

Alisson's injury proved to be a very clear, absolute reason for their loss. Every other team which did not play their second leg pre shutdown now benefits from having players that were injured at that time now available.

Why shouldn't Liverpool get that same chance with Alisson available?

UEFA must reinstated LFC.

Awww... Diddums.

I’ve just found this absolute pearler on the BBC’s Have Your Say in the article on the start of next season:

Very hard to accept Liverpool's second leg tie will not be replayed.

Alisson's injury proved to be a very clear, absolute reason for their loss. Every other team which did not play their second leg pre shutdown now benefits from having players that were injured at that time now available.

Why shouldn't Liverpool get that same chance with Alisson available?

UEFA must reinstated LFC.

Awww... Diddums.
Never ends every day you hear summat different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.