Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they booed the national anthem as they felt that Liverpool was badly treated by the elitist establishment when they were suffering to achieve what others could with better finances......

Meanwhile lording it over Citeh for not being part of the elitist establishment.

YCMIU !
They are weird aren’t they?
They want respect for being ‘European royalty’ then they boo a song which celebrates and glorifies royalty.

That's hell of a first post

So the vast majority of City fans value the PL over ECL, 38 games v all your opponents against 14 v some of your opponents. The league is a true measure of how good the team is rather than a seeded knock-out competition The winners of last season's ECL lost 4 matches of those 14 not a great claim to being the Champions of Europe imho

For me if you dont win your league and you win the champs league its less of a trophy.

A true champions league winner is a team that wins there domestic league end off.

I will say something that may surprise you but I think Liverpool is the best thing that happened for us in Pep's era.I hate them more than anything else for sure, but I think they help us to maximum our potential. The competition between the 2 clubs pushes us further and further to improve and I love it.

I will say something that may surprise you but I think Liverpool is the best thing that happened for us in Pep's era.I hate them more than anything else for sure, but I think they help us to maximum our potential. The competition between the 2 clubs pushes us further and further to improve and I love it.

Nahh they didnt push us to the 100 points its all Pep why we so good.

Cant disagree competition is good stops any complacency would be good to have a few mores teams, conditional on City coming out on top of course

Nahh they didnt push us to the 100 points its all Pep why we so good.

Scary thing for them is they think Plopp is on the same level. He's a good manager who clearly has helped them reach their potential, but he's not as good. In the same was Wenger wasn't on Bacon Face's level. Their inability to accept reality is what hinders them IMO

Scary thing for them is they think Plopp is on the same level. He's a good manager who clearly has helped them reach their potential, but he's not as good. In the same was Wenger wasn't on Bacon Face's level. Their inability to accept reality is what hinders them IMO

Still think klopp is an excellent manager 97 points was unbelievable and they have a great team also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.