Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster who said they would kick the shit out of got it right,when that fails salad collapses and they score from that,no difference from last season,mind you the ref gave them everything and didn't protect ours at all

I think Salah's goal tally would take a serious hit if defenders would show him to the outside rather than let him cut into the box onto his left. Zin just seemed to let him do it at will yesterday.

And then you have people on here saying Salah is 'Bang Average'

So the theme is some fans find it impossible to just admit that opposition players can actually be rather good for fear of being considered less of a fan of their own club.
One person actually and he was quickly challenged on his opinion by at least two different posters, one being the site owner.
Of course Salah is a fantastic player, it’s his cheating that causes folk to dislike him.

I will say something that may surprise you but I think Liverpool is the best thing that happened for us in Pep's era.I hate them more than anything else for sure, but I think they help us to maximum our potential. The competition between the 2 clubs pushes us further and further to improve and I love it.
We were centurians before last season,last season i agree the competition pushed us along a bit but we had won 18 in a row in the centurians season so there was no reason why we couldn't have won the last 14 anyway

Cant see them getting to the next level with firmino as there main striker and if they finish outside the top 4 there top players mane and salah will look to leave.

Spoke to a dipper fan after the game and asked him what it was all about. He started going on about how Liverpool were shafted over the Manchester ship canal, Margaret Thather and the miners etc...
Still makes no sense to me to be honest. They're certainly a breed apart.
Regarding the Manchester Ship Canal:

that pro-SlaveTrade greedy bastard city of Liverpool kept putting their transport (train and canal) charges of goods up and up and up all the time so Manchester built the Ship Canal to bypass the racist greedy ****s and allow Manchester to keep prospering.

It’s actually the 125th Anniversary of the Manchester Ship Canal too this year.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to telling the Scousers to FUCK OFF!

Manchester na na na
Manchester na na na

Anyone else watch the match and couldn't get that Elvis Costello song out of their heads ?

'I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down'

People say VAR will find them out this season, utter bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.