Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any lurking Liverpool supporters...

63-B2505-F-FB43-4-BF6-9-D34-66-B7-F6140086.jpg

Did the Scouser’s mention Salah’s tactical diving last season?

Did the Scouser’s mention tactical blatant offside decisions that went Liverpool’s way last season?

But I’m going to play Devils advocate. Something the average RAWK poster is unable to do.

I have seen Barcelona do tactical fouling on numerous occasions against City in the CL over the years. It drove me mad and I would spew my guts out at Barcelona for doing it against City. I have seen Barcelona, both Madrid clubs, Juve, etc do it constantly in their domestic leagues and in the CL. But only now are Liverpool fans trying to highlight it, as another reason to cry about City beating West Ham 5-0. Yes, that’s 5-0. Not 1-0, or 2-0, where tactical fouls may have made a difference in the match?

Let’s hope the hard done by Scousers, once again, bring up tactical fouling when they play in the CL next season.

PS. Where was the tactical outrage when Mane nearly took Ederson’s Head off? All I remember was the Scouser’s abusing Ederson as he was stretchered off the pitch at the Etihad, and across social media after the match.

F*** em!

Sky will be rubbing their cocks red raw at the chance to tell the world there’s going to be a big ‘title race’ between their two favourite shit stains.
They will, absolutely no doubt about that.

I just wanted to remind them that they had one of their best ever starts to a season and they are...

Third, to both of their biggest rivals.

A relative of mine is a Liverpool fan even though to my recollection he has never even been to the city. Friday he rang me with the top of the league speech, but as yet hasn't replied to any of my texts asking him what position they are in now.

Especially when, despite total denial from dippers, Littlewoods FC (love it btw) failed FFP in 2013 and only escaped punishment because they were so shit they failed to qualify for Europe thereby falling outside UEFA's remit for investigation and punishment. Then they were all set to fail FFP again in 2015 but got away with it because they were allowed to offset 'stadium development costs' against their FFP losses. The only snag was that £50 million of those FFP losses were set against the Stanley Park Project which never happened. Yet why haven't UEFA instigated a witch hunt against the dippers for blatant lying and cheating? Maybe UEFA Investigatory Chamber member Rick Parry could tell us.
This need 10 like buttons

Imagine being a Littlewoods fan, bragging about being top of the league when only 1 match has been played and moaning about fouls after 1 round of games. Small time losers mentality.

And not enjoying the magic of the 3rd round of the Fa cup as your manager and owners don’t want to be there because they won’t invest in a decent squad to compete on all fronts.

And not enjoying the magic of the 3rd round of the Fa cup as your manager and owners don’t want to be there because they won’t invest in a decent squad to compete on all fronts.
Oh come on mate, they've only got the 7th highest turnover in club football, where are they supposed to get the money to invest in their squad and line their owners pockets at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.