Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most football fans can be blinkered and narrow minded about their own team, I most definitely am, but those fuckers have taken it to depths I could never reach.

Dipper fans truly remind me of that awful Phelps family from the USA, founder members of the Westboro Church, I think? Louis Theroux did a couple of documentaries on them? They are bigoted and intolerant of any view that doesn't mirror their own. They encourage violent attacks against those who don't agree with their prejudices, and when logic and rational thought are presented to them in the form of facts and indisputable evidence, they simply slam the door in your face (metaphorically speaking, of course: most families in that disgusting pit of depravity have to chop down and burn their front doors in order to warm their hovels in the cold winter months).

So let me understand this littlewoods fc failed FFP in 2013 but didn't get punished because they didn't qualify for Europe. Very little mention in the media. Now if City were to get a two year ban from Europe, then we could stockpile the most expensive players in europe and if we win the CL in our first year back, will we get a free pass from the press?

Just read that thread... they really have got it bad over City. So many comments about us... this one made me laugh..

Fact is Liverpool are the true Champions of England. Corrupt FC's trophies since 2008 are all illegitimate and hold as much value as the Tour de France medals won by Lance Armstrong, or any doped up olympic medal winner.
Corrupt FC are cheats, as they showed again yesterday with their constant cynical fouling every time they lose the ball with men up front. The cynical, cheating part of their game has to be exposed and shouted about (like their corrupt business dealings) by all proper football fans, until the officials put a stop to it. Corrupt FC are killing the game we love.
Corrupt FC's wins are not and will not be recognised by true football fans.

"killing". They'd know all about that

So let me understand this littlewoods fc failed FFP in 2013 but didn't get punished because they didn't qualify for Europe. Very little mention in the media. Now if City were to get a two year ban from Europe, then we could stockpile the most expensive players in europe and if we win the CL in our first year back, will we get a free pass from the press?
Two year ban from Europe? Pfffft. Proper clubs get banned for six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.