Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair a big club went longer than 30 years winning fuck all)))

If you are referring to gods own team Manchester City, we don’t get into this silly mindset that sad lonely United and Liverpool fans chuck at other supporters do in throwing numbers out to validate how big their club is. I couldn’t give a fuck how many supporters or trophies City have won all that matters is I support my local team come thick or thin. If a dipper or rag had to put up with division 2 football they’d be gone.

Think the big club club thing is a bit silly, clearly Liverpool are a big club. However it is entirely fair to say the way their manager and their self entitled fans behave leaves a lot to be desired at times.

They are a big club, historically in terms of silverwear and fanbases them and the rags are the biggest clubs in England, but... They're not a massive club. If Barca or Real ( huge clubs ) came in for any of their players or manager, they'd quickly jump ship. It's the fact they think they're on that level that galls me

They are a big club, historically in terms of silverwear and fanbases them and the rags are the biggest clubs in England, but... They're not a massive club. If Barca or Real ( huge clubs ) came in for any of their players or manager, they'd quickly jump ship. It's the fact they think they're on that level that galls me

Big clubs win their respective leagues and you're right, Liverpool have never won the premier league.

Mate people refer to Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday as 'big clubs'I hate Liverpool but they are a big club.

Liverpool don't think of themselves as a big club in those terms they think of themselves as a big club bigger than all the other big clubs who have never won the premier league. It's a club that puts itself with Barca Real and even the rags using what is long gone history as a measure. Personally I dislike the term big club because there are a lot of clubs who have had their time and fit comfortably into that category.
Liverpool fans mean huge when they say big, if you know what I am meaning?

Liverpool fans mean European Royalty.

Only European Royalty are big clubs.

Littlewoods, United, Real, Barcelona, Inter, AC, Ajax, Bayern, Juve....?

English teams that have won the PL aren't big clubs. They see the PL as an extension of the old League title, so if a team hasn’t won the title more times than Liverpool, they aren’t a big club.

Liverpool fans mean European Royalty.

Only European Royalty are big clubs.

Littlewoods, United, Real, Barcelona, Inter, AC, Ajax, Bayern, Juve....?

English teams that have won the PL aren't big clubs. They see the PL as an extension of the old League title, so if a team hasn’t won the title more times than Liverpool, they aren’t a big club.
Villa and Forrest must be right up there aswell then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.