Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's refreshing to see that Salad's miracle season is past him and clearly a fluke. I don't see anything impressive out of him this year and for the better part of last. If he were a city player he would never get in the squad especially with Sane healthy.

In their hearts they know they don’t come close to playing football like us. They’re not dissimilar to stoke with better personnel. Even started time wasting. And Klopp is like Pullis in his desire to wear the club shop and say I don’t want to make excuses but I will anyway: grass, snow, etc etc.

Ah right you mean when you had a game in hand? Ok

6Times, in this case you are wrong, better to just admit it. We were 10 points clear at one point.

City did have a game in hand, which many Blues here like to ignore to support their own agenda, but a 10 point lead did exist at one point.

They looked fairly average today and were lucky to get the win, but it's an incredible run they're on whichever way you look at it. We're going to have put in an almighty effort to beat them to the title again this season.
You have to be the most neutral person in the world. I think you may be a robot tbh. :-)

6Times, in this case you are wrong, better to just admit it. We were 10 points clear at one point.

City did have a game in hand, which many Blues here like to ignore to support their own agenda, but a 10 point lead did exist at one point.
So there was a 10 pt gap you mug. Doesn’t matter why it was there. You’re boring mate banging on about how you’re not like the rest of your cult but as everyone of your posts reveal you really are, never Liverpool’s fault, or that’s not how it was according to the scouse spin, sod of the RAWK mate you’re exactly like the rest ashamed of nothing and offended by everything

A game in hand is not points on the board,we still had to win it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.