Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why Liverpool fans are complaining. We’ve seen, not only with City, but every other team, fouls just don’t get overturned by var. we’ve been fucked multiple times by this bs, Liverpool finally got a little back today. Oh well. The refs are consistent in their ineptitude at least.
Every fan complains when their team gets screwed by VAR. Where's the confusion here? It was a foul and UTD scored from it. When it happens City, the fans complain and scream corruption. When it happens Liverpool they scream the same.

how the fuck do they explain Zaha on De Bruyne then?
Even Klopp said that was a penalty. VAR is not doing what it's been brought in to do. I can't remember one moment where VAR in the PL has overruled the refs decision on a penalty.

Every fan complains when their team gets screwed by VAR. Where's the confusion here? It was a foul and UTD scored from it. When it happens City, the fans complain and scream corruption. When it happens Liverpool they scream the same.
What’s the point of complaining though? City seem to have a shit var decision every other game. It sucks but oh well, gotta deal with it. I’m used to it now.

Cant see what the dippers are moaning about , the handball ,it was pretty clear that it touched his arm , only got to look at Laporte/Jesus goal v Spurs to know thats being disallowed..The incident with Origi , slight contact , nowhere near enough for him to go down like hed been pole axed , which he did , you could make a case either way , no way they are over turning the decision when you look at Vertongan or the KDB penalty incidents yesterday...

Even Klopp said that was a penalty. VAR is not doing what it's been brought in to do. I can't remember one moment where VAR in the PL has overruled the refs decision on a penalty.
Klopp talking about us again that's not suprising he wants to be Pep, hes copied Peps playing style with the full backs & keeper role etc.

But hes not cultured enough to implement it, his teams are still long ball merchants, divers and cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.