Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit that I thought they were going to batter United yesterday. Salah not playing maybe helped a little but it’s not like United don’t have injury issues of their own and aren’t exactly ripping up trees this season. Although Liverpool were on this ridiculous winning streak and it felt like they were never going to drop any points, they’ve not been playing that well so perhaps yesterday their luck simply ran out. I can’t see a repeat against Spurs but you never know I suppose.

On another note, I was doing a bit of moonlighting over in Trafford Park yesterday and a minibus load of Liverpool fans came past. The fuckers were ripping off our Bernardo song and singing it about Mane. I thought LFC fans didn’t nick songs from other clubs, especially plastic clubs like ours!

On another note, I was doing a bit of moonlighting over in Trafford Park yesterday and a minibus load of Liverpool fans came past. The fuckers were ripping off our Bernardo song and singing it about Mane. I thought LFC fans didn’t nick songs from other clubs, especially plastic clubs like ours!

Just confirms that robbing is in their genes.

Loving the hurt of dippers (currently on Radio 5 Live) about how VAR robbed them yesterday... welcome to everyone else’s world you ***ts!

And Klippity bemoans the fact that MANUre only ever defend when playing them. He clearly hasn't seen any of the video evidence about teams stomping up at The Etihad whose only intent is to hang on to the prevailing score before they left their own training ground - Nil fuckin' Nil! The more that guy opens his oversized mouth the more he talks crap.

Cant see what the dippers are moaning about , the handball ,it was pretty clear that it touched his arm , only got to look at Laporte/Jesus goal v Spurs to know thats being disallowed..The incident with Origi , slight contact , nowhere near enough for him to go down like hed been pole axed , which he did , you could make a case either way , no way they are over turning the decision when you look at Vertongan or the KDB penalty incidents yesterday...
Origi should have been carded after the VAR incident for simulation...

One of the worst rag teams ever and Liverpool still didn't beat them.

Also, some dolt on Twitter has compared singing Hillsborough songs to racism. While I hate Hillsborough songs, no, Liverpool supporters are not a marginalised group, much as some of them wish they were.

Whilst Liverpool were shit yesterday, they are still 6 points clear and only City have beaten them in the league in well over 12 months

I make them slight favourites

Every fan complains when their team gets screwed by VAR. Where's the confusion here? It was a foul and UTD scored from it. When it happens City, the fans complain and scream corruption. When it happens Liverpool they scream the same.
Yes there was contact but enough contact for Origi to go down like he'd been shot by a sniper? Absolutely not.

Dippers still moaning about VAR. Chelsea had one chalked off against them when the VAR officials went back at least two passages of play and 12 seconds to find an offside. Then the ridiculous penalty where Mane actively chucked himself over Albrighton’s boot.

Jesus’s “goal” should have been allowed v the Spuds if we take into consideration the Ali goal on Saturday, we should be top of the league on goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.