Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts? Personally, I think the "murderers" chant is about Heysel rather than Hillsborough and I'm sure United fans get a warm welcome when they visit Anfield with no offensive chants aimed at them whatsoever. Stewards behaving like twats at Old Trafford? Welcome to our world. And as for the rent-a-mob chanting outside the away turnstiles, welcome to our world again and grow a set of balls you big girl's blouse - most of those muppets couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag. Just laugh at the fuckers which is what I do every fucking season we play there. Or do what one female City fan did a few season's back - give 'em a slap. Not once but twice!

Lovely traditional scouse name.

Thoughts? Personally, I think the "murderers" chant is about Heysel rather than Hillsborough and I'm sure United fans get a warm welcome when they visit Anfield with no offensive chants aimed at them whatsoever. Stewards behaving like twats at Old Trafford? Welcome to our world. And as for the rent-a-mob chanting outside the away turnstiles, welcome to our world again and grow a set of balls you big girl's blouse - most of those muppets couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag. Just laugh at the fuckers which is what I do every fucking season we play there. Or do what one female City fan did a few season's back - give 'em a slap. Not once but twice!

This has been going on for years with us at Old Trafford. I have been spat on by United fans while the stewards do nothing. It is the worst policed stadium in the Premier League (the second worst one being Anfield). Nowhere else are home fans allowed to get right in the faces of the away fans. It pains me to support Liverpool fans here but, to be honest, this is a disgrace. Just shows how the authorities are happy to have one rule for cartel clubs while they crack down on everyone else.

Did anyone notice on the Origi non foul yesterday, the United player made minimal contact with his left leg, he dives dramatically, rolls around and clutches his right ankle, think the diving and cheating mentality is drilled into them, any contact, go to ground and roll hall around, that's gotta be coming from Klopp and his coaching team, deplorable club from top too bottom.

when we were ready to make that title winning step we went there and beat Ferguson's rags 6-1.

They were on a 17 game unbeaten run against the worst United team in living memory and snuck a draw.

Right?! I'd be a fuming if I was a Liverpool fan - if they don't win it again then you'll be pointing to that game as evidence that they don't have the courage to do so.

Every fan complains when their team gets screwed by VAR. Where's the confusion here? It was a foul and UTD scored from it. When it happens City, the fans complain and scream corruption. When it happens Liverpool they scream the same.

"Screwed over by VAR" - give me a break. Do we really want goals ruled out because someone 70 yards away has crumpled in a heap at the slightest touch ffs?

Come back and whinge about VAR when you've had half a dozen (at least) piss-poor decisions go against you, not one perfectly reasonable decision. Jesus wept.

Blimey Klipperty went off on a big old rant yesterday didn't he. The funniest bit claiming a team defending against the mighty Liverpool was wrong.
He's going to have a heart attack by the end of the season if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Blimey Klipperty went off on a big old rant yesterday didn't he. The funniest bit claiming a team defending against the mighty Liverpool was wrong.
He's going to have a heart attack by the end of the season if this keeps up.
Yup, man who always picks rock complaining that opponent keeps choosing paper. "why won't they go with scissors? Cowards!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.