Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think one big thing here was that Utd played this 'low block' thing - two lines of defenders playing deep.

Teams do this to City and did for a lot of last season. It can be difficult to get through.
No-one much did it to Liverpool last season, but some are this season, as they've finally worked out that Mane/Salah and the fullbacks are neutralised a bit if there is no space. Like City, they don't have a tall target man to aim for.

Every fan complains when their team gets screwed by VAR. Where's the confusion here? It was a foul and UTD scored from it. When it happens City, the fans complain and scream corruption. When it happens Liverpool they scream the same.

“It was a foul”.....really? Looked like a dive to me.
Remember when the scousers said that Mané on Ederson wasn’t a foul?..... hypocritical much?

the quality of the match yesterday was that poor in the first half I didn't watch the 2nd half, overhyped very low quality game,both teams lack any quality in the midfield ,with the exemption imo of wynaldon (sp) united don't look coached what so ever ,and Liverpool are basically a low block long ball team that relies on their forwards pace.

I can see us picking p all the points v these two this season.

the quality of the match yesterday was that poor in the first half I didn't watch the 2nd half, overhyped very low quality game,both teams lack any quality in the midfield ,with the exemption imo of wynaldon (sp) united don't look coached what so ever ,and Liverpool are basically a low block long ball team that relies on their forwards pace.

I can see us picking p all the points v these two this season.
it was slightly better in the second half. It was football just not as we know it.

Van Dijk looked uncomfortable drawn out wide and was reduced to trying to take out James with bodychecks.

Liverpool far from impressive minus Salah

Origi should have been carded after the VAR incident for simulation...
Exactly what I said at the time “ if they say he wasn’t kicked he must’ve dived which is a booking “
it’s a foul or a dive yet neither were given

My own take, he was flicked with a toe with the kind of force that wouldn’t knock a toddler over and it serves the **** right for acting like a tart

remember 3/4 years ago when we played Liverpool, Dzeko was trying to buy a free kick and stayed down pretending to be hurt, they went down the other end and scored, I sure on this forum there was as no moaning about they should’ve kicked it out, they shouldn’t have kicked it out he was faking and we all knew it, Dzeko to blame for that goal that day and Origi to blame yesterday

Exactly what I said at the time “ if they say he wasn’t kicked he must’ve dived which is a booking “
it’s a foul or a dive yet neither were given

My own take, he was flicked with a toe with the kind of force that wouldn’t knock a toddler over and it serves the **** right for acting like a tart

remember 3/4 years ago when we played Liverpool, Dzeko was trying to buy a free kick and stayed down pretending to be hurt, they went down the other end and scored, I sure on this forum there was as no moaning about they should’ve kicked it out, they shouldn’t have kicked it out he was faking and we all knew it, Dzeko to blame for that goal that day and Origi to blame yesterday
Great last paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.