Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wearing the Suarez T-Shirts was not a spur of the moment idea They had to decide to do it, get the club to back it, design it, get it approved, get quotes for it, raise a PO for it, get it made, pay for it, pick it up, put it on and go out before the world and make the statement. OK maybe exaggerated the steps but the point is, they had plenty of opportunities to change their mind. I also believe that some of the players must have been uncomfortable but, would have bowed to pier pressure to wear it, my bet is that Spit was a big voice in the dressing room

An absolute disgrace worse in my opinion than the original act

Big crackdown on racism so he makes a token gesture that fools nobody.

The weird thing is I actually believe him when he says he belives now that it was the wrong thing to do. He seemed pretty genuine when he expressed regret over the situation. It is the bit about not knowing anything about it that I think is a bold faced lie.

Spit doesn't do sincere. The elephant in the room in the studio was the Suarez incident and he had to say something. Carragher was a leader in the team at the time and he could've said something but he didn't. He was totally behind Suarez even AFTER all the details about the incident came out. He's only saying sorry to make himself look good, I'm not buying it for one moment. Can't stand the dipper.

Spit doesn't do sincere. The elephant in the room in the studio was the Suarez incident and he had to say something. Carragher was a leader in the team at the time and he could've said something but he didn't. He was totally behind Suarez even AFTER all the details about the incident came out. He's only saying sorry to make himself look good, I'm not buying it for one moment. Can't stand the dipper.

The only time you will see a scouser being remorseful is down the magistrates court so he can get a shorter sentence.

Carragher saying Dalglish had nothing to do with it makes it pretty clear he's just absolving themselves from blame, rather than a genuine apology. Not fooling anybody.

A pathetic hand-wringing excuse for his lack of any sort of testicular fortitude for the sake of a well-paid career.
Symptomatic of the ethos at that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.