Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me you are irritating. What are you talking about? If you win, it’s 30 years not 29.99999.
You are the only one who is trying to make it complicated to prove an earlier point that was wrong.

Typical try hard wanna be scouser. Can’t wait till you bottle your lead and disappear, you lot always do.
Sadly he hasn’t lol

Just banter, innit, lar.
Funny how he mentions Michael Shields - allegedly threw a paving slab on a Bulgarian waiters head.
There was a twitter post of them singing munich songs at a funeral. Hypocrites the lot of them

Not yet for me.

Only four clubs (/five teams) have won three league titles in a row in English football history.

I want that more than anything this year, by a mile!

Thr CL will come when it comes, 2022...2050...whenever. But by fuck I want that third Prem in a row!
Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me too.

The champions league is almost an impossible achievement for us for the foreseeable future thanks to the corruption within UEFA the way our games are officiated and VAR scrutinising our every goal.

It's almost a complete waste of energy and we should focus purely on the premier league.

The champions league might be something to aim at once we've managed to lose the pantomime villain routine the broadcasting media paint us with.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me too.

The champions league is almost an impossible achievement for us for the foreseeable future thanks to the corruption within UEFA the way our games are officiated and VAR scrutinising our every goal.

It's almost a complete waste of energy and we should focus purely on the premier league.

The champions league might be something to aim at once we've managed to lose the pantomime villain routine the broadcasting media paint us with.
Oh no it won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.