Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is a hypocrite, he feigns honesty but what else can he do when he's caught in the headlights moaning like a woman about things he's either already guilty of or goes on to become guilty of... This has no bearing on his ability as a manager but says a lot about him as a man....... Ok I will sum up... He's a **** ....!

Klopp is a hypocrite, he feigns honesty but what else can he do when he's caught in the headlights moaning like a woman about things he's either already guilty of or goes on to become guilty of... This has no bearing on his ability as a manager but says a lot about him as a man....... Ok I will sum up... He's a **** ....!

Klopp will be off when a bigger job comes up. Zidane has been backed at Madrid, if he doesn’t deliver in the next few seasons they will make the necessary changes. Pep wouldn’t go to Madrid so who else’s stock is pretty high at the moment? Good old white knashers, he won’t give two fucks about history, the greatest fans in the world and great European nights under the lights once a bigger fish comes knocking.

Premier league still have not picked these up from Anfield .... how sadistic

D-iMv08WkAI1abw.jpg

from RAWK.

still banging on about the parade.

I thought they showed a lot of respect to the people of Manchester by not clogging up their city for hours on end with their parade, not like Liverpool and the 750,000 who turned out to see them parade their 6th European Cup, couldn't go anywhere for 5 or 6 hours, inconsiderate bastards

lol. official population of Liverpool 511k. so apart from every Everton fan 200k others made their way there that day.

ha ha, thick fucks.
Yeh at that rate, Scandinavian airlines must have taken about a year's worth of turnover just over those couple of days ;-)

Well you are wrong. The whole world was trying to get there to see Dippers parade. I am surprised it's just 750k. People from the US and Canada were trying to flock there immediately after they won the CL. They are the people's club after all.
Very humble in defeat and victory.......

We should have a league of say 20 teams and award 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. We all play each other twice, once at home and once away. The team with the most points at the end of the 'season's wins a shiny cup with a gold crown. Anyone below them are losers because they didnt get enough points for the shiny cup. Revolutionary I know, but I think it has legs?
You sir are a visionary as well as being one hell of a crazy cat

I've followed him since Dortmund and I couldn't disagree more. I find him to be very true to himself and his base philosophy. Very predictable and consistent. One can always find contradiction of you cherry pick quotes and take things out of context.

How was what he said taken out of context? He claimed that he would never spend big money bringing players to your club, then promptly went out and spent bucketloads on doing just that. I don't recall his precise words verbatim, but that was the gist of what he said. I don't see how that could possibly be taken out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.