Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you suggesting teams should ensure the opposition are ready before a corner is taken? Or maybe a free kick? Or maybe a goal kick? How do you expect to be taken seriously with thoughts like this? What TAA did against Barcelona was ingenious. Barcelona like! One of the biggest clubs in the world with arguably the best player to have ever played the game and you say it was unfair because Trent didn't wave his hands to get everybody ready before kicking the ball? What are you 5 years old?

A quick free kick is not genius , although its the nearest you have to genius in your kick and rush wimbledon style team , if you enjoy your teams brand of football you have the mental age of a 5 year old

Well it did happen. It was a few years back, honestly can't remember which United game it was. You've got your opinion and then there's what I see as a fan day in day out.

Seems to have hit a nerve with quite a few City fans.

It's been the case for a few years now, since the new Main Stand was built. It's something like 10k across the whole season, so more like 500 a game. While this fella makes it sound like it's like a simple process. Obviously your chances arent that great.

Yeah you got me. Thats despite me not living in Oldham for over 20 years.

You dont hit any nerves , we are just splitting our side at your "stories" really hope you stay on here for the comedic value alone

I'm actually starting to find it amusing. Posing as City fans surely shows how desperate they are for us to listen to their shit and take them seriously. They're in our heads though la, rent free an all tha'.

Squirty thought i was a rag when i first joined but i've never been called a dipper,i do protest too much though...

I can see right through you. Bet you sleep under a kenny daglish duvet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.