Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pains me to say this but on current form would any of our players get in their team? Today has pissed me right off.

Pains me to say this but on current form would any of our players get in their team? Today has pissed me right off.

Klopp has done a good job. Hate the club but they are a better team at present. We are carrying players.

They will beat our 100 Pts record & most wins, as VAR will see to it, and I believe the Prem are hoping that will quell the Hillsborough debate as well.
Football is all about £ and we will have to spend some of our £4.8 Bil in the right places higher up, get rid of FFP and then buy our own media outlets to compete.
Not seen any results after that turd at lunch time, and don’t need to.
A shit day, pissed off.

I have to agree. We need a cb, fullbacks and a CF.

We need 2 CB’s and 2 LB’s & 2 CF’s & 2 more wingers in the squad. Sergio is nearly done, Gundagon’ done at the end of the season, Dave is virtually done now, Stones, Mahrez, Bravo, Otamendi bye bye.
It’s amazing how quicks it’s gone to rat shit.

I’m gutted beyond words, really fucking gutted.

....but as another poster said....72 points to play for.

The fat lady has certainly cleared her throat, but she hasn’t sung yet.

We need 2 CB’s and 2 LB’s & 2 CF’s & 2 more wingers in the squad. Sergio is nearly done, Gundagon’ done at the end of the season, Dave is virtually done now, Stones, Mahrez, Bravo, Otamendi bye bye.
It’s amazing how quicks it’s gone to rat shit.

it’s been a bad day but perhaps you are over reacting a little. We do need a small clear out and a few of the players on your list will move on but we will regroup. A great side is struggling but we’ll come back fighting.

Sliding doors we bought VVD not liverpool!

Liverpool still pushing for fourth while city are top by 10 points now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.