Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
With our involvement in europe and the fact Pep's wants to win every competition and plays strong teams in every game , i think Leicester on current from are a bigger threat to the Dipshits than ourselves , watched them for a full ninety minutes for the 1st time today against Everton , and they play decent football , and never give up which are good qualities for a title winning team. If they dont suffer injuries and bin the FA Cup they will push Klippety's merry men all the way.
Meantime we might have to settle for another couple of cups , ain't life a woman :)

whilst I think its theirs this season, VAR being a big help for them it would be interesting if they lost 2 on the trot, than it might be game on.

Game on for who? Us? Not happening this year. Too many injuries, VAR out to screw us and if it is not VAR it is the Ref. Plus our spark seems totally gone this season.

It's a fucking freak season. 8 points clear in the league with only 1 draw, quarters of League Cup and probably top 16 in CL, yet they only had 3 clean sheets in 22 games this season. Their last one was on September 28th at Sheffield and other two were vs Burnley in the league and MK Dons in the League Cup. Never ever was a team as pretty average as they are this season, but to have such a comfortable situation.

It's a fucking freak season. 8 points clear in the league with only 1 draw, quarters of League Cup and probably top 16 in CL, yet they only had 3 clean sheets in 22 games this season. Their last one was on September 28th at Sheffield and other two were vs Burnley in the league and MK Dons in the League Cup. Never ever was a team as pretty average as they are this season, but to have such a comfortable situation.
VAR

They won't be allowed to lose it from here by everyone that has allowed them a nice healthy lead in the first place. The fact that we've meekly allowed it to happen is my biggest frustration.
We allowed them a nice healthy lead, fuck var, var didn't Rob us at Norwich away, var didn't Rob us against wolves at home, var didn't Rob us vs Newcastle yesterday, you keep clutching the straws, what has robbed us this season is the manager and the 11 on the pitch

We allowed them a nice healthy lead, fuck var, var didn't Rob us at Norwich away, var didn't Rob us against wolves at home, var didn't Rob us vs Newcastle yesterday, you keep clutching the straws, what has robbed us this season is the manager and the 11 on the pitch

but it did fck us over against Spurs, Dippers & help them against Spurs, Leicester, palace & god knows how many others.

but it did fck us over against Spurs, Dippers & help them against Spurs, Leicester, palace & god knows how many others.
Yes but that is not what I said is it, we lost to wolves at home and no var to blame we lost to Norwich no var to blame we got a point against Newcastle no var to blame, it is shit tactics square pegs in round holes, a stubborn manager and dare I say it boring as fuck now to watch the same shit week in week out

Yes but that is not what I said is it, we lost to wolves at home and no var to blame we lost to Norwich no var to blame we got a point against Newcastle no var to blame, it is shit tactics square pegs in round holes, a stubborn manager and dare I say it boring as fuck now to watch the same shit week in week out
You should send your CV to Khaldoon for when the inevitable happens.

we’d have had 3 bad results not 6 & let’s be honest those bad results come from 75% possession & 25 shots.

now add 3-4 bad results to the cheating scouse tw@ts & see the difference.

I think it was clear,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.