Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me.................to coin a phrase - "where were you when we WERE shit " ? Get a fucking grip.
Fuck knows how some of our support will cope when we have a real crisis or enter a period of decline. They won’t cope at all well. It will be amusing and tedious to observe in equal measure.

Fuck knows how some of our support will cope when we have a real crisis or enter a period of decline. They won’t cope at all well. It will be amusing and tedious to observe in equal measure.

except they aren't going to have to are they?

I know this is football and I am on about City so we know how tits up things could go but the idea this club will ever be down in the 3rd tier again is just unreal. Now a period of decline would be two consecutive relegation fights rather than title defences and out of the domestic cups early doors. I just can't see the set up we have now ever allowing that to happen. Post Mansour would not be the same as post Swales......

except they aren't going to have to are they?

I know this is football and I am on about City so we know how tits up things could go but the idea this club will ever be down in the 3rd tier again is just unreal. Now a period of decline would be two consecutive relegation fights rather than title defences and out of the domestic cups early doors. I just can't see the set up we have now ever allowing that to happen. Post Mansour would not be the same as post Swales......
I wasn’t talking about relegation, however, every club has periods of decline, albeit relatively minor in some instances eg united. To suggest those rules cannot and will not apply to us is more than a little outlandish, and a trap supporters of other clubs have fallen into. We might struggle when Pep leaves and the next manager could be a disaster. No reason to suggest that as a club we’re utterly immune from the vagaries of football fortune, at least to some extent. A couple of seasons outside the top four would be widely seen as a period of decline, and one that many within our support, spoilt by success and with expectation levels that cannot be sated ad infinitum, are pitifully equipped to cope with.

Fuck me.................to coin a phrase - "where were you when we WERE shit " ? Get a fucking grip.
You get a fucking grip were there when we were shit and we are boring and predictable to watch now, every team has sussed us out, and pep is still playing the same

I think it's clear possession means jack shit it's goals scored that win games

I agree & lack of goals has been an issue but if you have 25 shots the possession is doing the job.
At times we’ve been poor especially last 2 games, slow, predictable & deserve to be off the pace from those games. We were far better than Dippers & Spurs & got royally routed off VAR.

Just seen this on LinkedIn.
On Friday morning I got the chance to go and say Congratulations to one of our Security team at Anfield. Doing these unannounced and as a surprise means I get to see the employee in their normal duties before I announce my real reason for being on site....... When I arrived into the Anfield Control Room I found Dave Butler clicking away at the CCTV system. ‘What you doing there Dave?’ I asked. Without looking up he said ‘I am trying to locate a missing item for a valued supporter’. ‘Have you got much footage to watch?’ I replied........and he said ‘only 7 days worth but I will find it’. So how fitting that I was there to award Dave with our Q3 Superstars Award for our Sector Based Expert value. In a short space of time Dave has successfully passed over vital information that led to four different arrests by Merseyside Police, and all down to his expert CCTV skills and perseverance!! Well done Dave and the wider Carlisle Security team at Liverpool Football Club. Proud to have both Dave and the club as part of the Carlisle family.

Odd that someone can locate a missing item in the ground but the police still can't find anyone for the coach incident nor for throwing a flare at Chelsea fans etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.