Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bang on the money there.

Calling @shackattack!

i think most people would agree with that. klopp like most has bought into the cult and the gobshites lap it up. not sure we can get anything out of the derby match tomorrow but you never know. hate to admit it but everything is going their way at the moment. they will wobble at some stage so all is not lost.

We got promoted under royle in 2000 so we must have played them twice the year after. 1 nil at our place, beckham free kick after 90 seconds and 1-1 at theirs, stevie howey equaliser, if my memory is correct

DEyg7FOWsAAy2NV

Nowadays derbies are usually a drab, uninspiring affair. As an 'oldie' I remember fondly the blood and guts of the 70's games: ours, dippers/Everton, the London ones, midlands, and of course the 'Old Firm'. No inch given, none asked for. Like gladiators in the arena, it was a spectacle. Nowadays it seems both sides in a derby are too fearful of losing to their local enemy than doing their upmost to win.

Bore draws indeed.

i think derbies have stagnated due to changes in the game and lack of local players in teams. players just want to play in the big CL and premier games.

They dropped 11 points out of 27 to start 2019, they have a tough December coming up, they still have to go to Leicester City and Spurs, and it only takes two weekends to change everything.

Anyone throwing in the towel now is a mad man!
Fixed it for you.

Sadly, the only Everton players who are capable of beating Liverpool at Klanfield are the female ones. The men's team haven't done it in donkey's.

Also, the fucking Hillsborough shouts have started. Always, always happens around Derby Day.
Last season, Everton played both games very well. They got a draw at home, and if it wasn't for a Pickford blunder, would've got a point at Anfield too.
We also managed to grind out a couple of boring draws under Allardyce. The prick had his uses.

Fixed it for you.

Sadly, the only Everton players who are capable of beating Liverpool at Klanfield are the female ones. The men's team haven't done it in donkey's.

Also, the fucking Hillsborough shouts have started. Always, always happens around Derby Day.

We also managed to grind out a couple of boring draws under Allardyce. The prick had his uses.

i hate the way they use the hillsborough card before and after every derby. amazing when you consider how shit we usually are against them.

images
images
images

i mean we never supported them in the hillsborough campaign at all

We got promoted under royle in 2000 so we must have played them twice the year after. 1 nil at our place, beckham free kick after 90 seconds and 1-1 at theirs, stevie howey equaliser, if my memory is correct

Yeah, you’re right. The away game was the one where the dog wanker effectively finished Alfie's career. Howey's equaliser was after the sending-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.